Hi, my name is Teddy and I’m the CEO of MDB Co.
We design and manufacture the best juvenile furniture in the world, from the most eco-conscious cribs on the market to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry. Based just east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurially-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests.
Over the years, we have developed 6 leading brands of baby products (DaVinci, Million Dollar Baby Classic, Babyletto, Franklin & Ben, Nursery Works, and Ubabub), an in-house start-up, Capsule Home, which sells home furnishings direct to consumer, and our latest venture, Beast of Leisure, a line of mid-century modern dog beds.
I see it as my top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued. We don’t have everything figured out, but we do learn quickly. It’s important to me that all of our team members enjoy coming to work every day and make an impact not only to our company and our customers, but to each other as well. Come and visit us, I think you’ll see and feel the difference right when you walk through the door.
Systems Implementation Specialist
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated professional to join our Process Improvements and Technology team as a Systems Implementation Specialist. In this role, you will contribute to our agile team, working to implement and improve our ERP software to support all business functions. Ideally, you will have experience automating business processes using a combination of software, custom programming, and integration between existing systems.
What you'll be doing (including but not limited to):
- Provide on-going support of existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 system including integrations to Third Party Applications
- Ensure ERP functionality support business requirements while building performance focused code
- Develop additional new custom functionality using standard NAV constructs of Table Reports, Pages, CodeUnits, XML Reports, and Web Services
- Serve as the lead programmer/analyst for all Dynamics ERP implementations
- Work with Business Analysts to develop and implement custom modifications derived from business assessments
- Develop integration points using APIs from Impact software providers
- Maintain and support custom developed integrations
- Be able to test solutions to ensure they meet desired business needs
- Document all work for future improvements and development
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
- Serve as a liaison between business stakeholders and the technology team
What you bring to the table:
- Database / ERP system programming experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision required
- Knowledge of SQL is required; SQL certification a plus!
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Software Developer
- Ability to interface between IT and Business (solution design, business requirement gathering, user training and documentation)
- Project management skills
- Shopify / Salsify knowledge is a plus
- Familiar with wholesale distribution and Warehouse Management Systems
- Experience with EDI or API in Supply Chain
- Experience with Blockchain
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Comp Sci is preferred
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance monthly premiums covered 100% by us, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- Company matching 401k
- Vacation/travel and health/wellness subsidy programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monthly celebrations - lunch is on us!
- Matching charitable donations to the nonprofit organization of your choice
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free MDB Co. swag + generous employee discount on products