We are creating the most loved baby brands in the world.
The Million Dollar Baby Co. designs and sells the best baby furniture in the world, from the most eco-conscious, highest quality cribs to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry.
Here at MDB Co., you will have infinitely more opportunities to make impactful, strategic decisions for our company versus a typical large corporation.
Based 15 minutes east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a uniquely transparent family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurially-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests.
I see it as my top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued. It’s important to me that all of our team members enjoy coming to work every day, have time to pursue personal interests and make an impact not only to our company and our customers but to each other as well.
I hope that you visit our parent site at milliondollarbabyco.com to read articles about us from Inc. and Bloomberg as well as see pictures of our office and what our culture is like!
Consumer Support Coordinator
As a Consumer Support Coordinator, you provide world class customer service, via telephone and email, in response to inquiries about products and services and to resolve complaints. By having one on one interactions with our consumers, you are an active part of building strong relationships with our consumers. You provide their feedback to our internal teams here, and are a crucial asset to process and product improvements on a daily basis.
What you'll be doing (including but not limited to):
- Confer with customers by telephone or via email to provide information about products or services, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Address product inquiries and issues posted on the brand's Facebook pages.
- Enter replacement part orders received via retailer portals into ERP system.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices and prepare invoices for returned goods.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Complete any other duties and projects that may be assigned.
What you bring to the table:
- 1-2 years related customer service experience and/or training
- Intermediate PC/Windows skills including: Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and ERP Systems preferred)
- Strong Data Entry skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and disciplined
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Friendly and outgoing with excellent verbal and written communication
What You'll Get:
- Competitive pay
- 100% of your health, dental and vision insurance monthly premiums paid by us!
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- Company matching 401(k)
- Vacation reimbursement and health & wellness subsidy programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-wide monthly celebrations - lunch is on us!
- Matching charitable donations to the nonprofit organization of your choice
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free MDB Co. swag + generous employee discount on products