Hi, My name is Teddy and I’m the CEO of MDB Co. ! 

We design and manufacture the best juvenile furniture in the world, from the most Eco-conscious cribs on the market to the most iconic and award-winning designs in the industry. Based just east of downtown Los Angeles, we are a family business built on the talents of 100 smart, entrepreneurial-wired, and self-motivated people with diverse backgrounds and interests.   

Over the years, we have developed 7 leading brands of baby products, an in-house start-up, Capsule Home, which sells home furnishings direct to consumers. I see it as my top priority to cultivate a place where you will learn, grow, and be valued. We don’t have everything figured out, but we do learn quickly! It’s important to me that all of our team members enjoy coming to work every day and make an impact not only to our company and our customers, but to each other as well.

Come and visit us, I think you’ll see and feel the difference right when you walk through the door!   

- Teddy

Consumer Support Coordinator

As a Consumer Support Coordinator, you provide world class customer service, via telephone and email, in response to inquiries about products and services and to resolve complaints. By having one on one interactions with our consumers, you are an active part of building strong relationships with our consumers. You provide their feedback to our internal teams here, and are a crucial asset to process and product improvements on a daily basis.

What you'll be doing (including but not limited to):

• Confer with customers by telephone or via email to provide information about products or services, or obtain details of complaints.
  • Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
  • Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
  • Address product inquiries and issues posted on the brand's Facebook pages.
  • Enter replacement part orders received via retailer portals into ERP system.
  • Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
  • Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices and prepare invoices for returned goods.
  • Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
  • Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
  • Complete any other duties and projects that may be assigned.

What you bring to the table:

• 1-2 years related customer service experience and/or training
  • Intermediate PC/Windows skills including: Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and ERP Systems preferred)
  • Strong Data Entry skills
  • Highly organized, detail oriented, and disciplined
  • Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
  • Friendly and outgoing with excellent verbal and written communication

What You'll Get:

• Competitive pay
  • 100% of your health, dental and vision insurance monthly premiums paid by us!
  • Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
  • Company matching 401(k)
  • Vacation reimbursement and health & wellness subsidy programs
  • Tuition reimbursement
  • Company-wide monthly celebrations - lunch is on us!
  • Matching charitable donations to the nonprofit organization of your choice
  • A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
  • A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
  • Free MDB Co. swag + generous employee discount on products

Apply for this Job

* Required

When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
+ Add Another Education