Mill is all about answering a simple question: how can we prevent waste? Less waste can save time, money, energy, maybe even our planet. And there’s no better place to start than food. Food waste is one of the most solvable climate problems facing us today. Plus, our trash really stinks. It’s gross, heavy, and our least favorite chore. At Mill we are striving to build a better environment for all, as we take on climate and kitchen change.
This role is hybrid role and will require some onsite work in our San Bruno office.
As a member of the customer support team you will…
- Answer support tickets within the defined SLA
- Responsible for achieving CX CSAT and NPS targets
- Build and maintain customer support macros / canned responses for both chat and email cx channels
- Obsess about continually improving the end-to-end customer experience
- Partner cross functionally to build our new-hire and recurrent training program. Train the first group of agents.
- Oversee the needs and requirements of the CX team from equipment, to software licenses, and 1:1s.
- Communicate high-priority customer support issues to appropriate teams internally such that the root cause can be mitigated
- Responsible for the testing, optimizing, and training of new tools/processes/channels.
- Other responsibilities as requested by the Customer Support Lead
Ideally you’ll have…
- Minimum 4+ years of experience or college degree
- Experience being the admin or user of the tools/systems in our stack
- Experience and understanding of process improvement implementations
- Knowledge in working in operations teams
- Experience working in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Data-driven problem solving skills and the ability to drive quality and process improvements
The estimated base salary range for this position is $60k to $75k, which does not include the value of benefits or a potential equity grant. A wide range of factors are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to skill sets, market conditions, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and business and organizational needs. At Mill, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role.
For your awareness, we have been requiring that all employees and visitors who come into our offices verify that they are fully vaccinated with respect to COVID-19. Of course we are open to discussing accommodations where legally required, such as for medical or religious reasons. If you need to discuss accommodations or better understand this requirement, please let me know. Otherwise, please prepare to provide verification of your vaccination.