Migo is looking for Data Analyst who’s eager to tackle various problems, generate for business insights to join the team!
- Build dashboards, self-service tools, and reports to analyze and present data associated with business operations and Marketing performance to support key business stakeholders to make data-driven decision in the organization.
- Consulting and problem-solving mindset: Ability to work with ambiguity and uncertainty, digest business problems, propose and implement analytical solutions to derive value and outcomes.
- Support and manage data requests from business stakeholders – can understand business change needs and assess the impact of those changes.
- Closely partner with data team to prioritized and develop upstream data model and pipelines design, drive aggregate definitions and develop own solutions as needed.
- Maintaining data systems and data bases.
- 1-3 years of industry experience in data analytics area & degree in quantitative fields preferred
- Experience in working with multiple business stakeholders and acting as key data partner in teams with at least one of the following industries: media (SVOD, OTT are preferred), e-commerce, payment, FMCG/Retail, etc.
- Skillful on collecting, organizing, analyzing disseminate significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- At least 2 years of experience in SQL programming as a basic tool to handle data.
- Experience in data visual analysis using any data visualization software (Tableau, Power BI, ClickView, Data Studio, …), preferable Tableau.
- Good command of Excel ( vlookup, pivot tables, conditional formatting, importing csv files, creating charts, …)
- Possess strong ownership, willing to take initiative and resourceful in terms of solving problems.
- Good data analysis, management, and visualization skills. Able to identify trends, solutions and inform decisions.
- A real passion for innovation and a willingness to constantly challenge the status quo