This role is responsible for supervising Migo’s trade marketing initiatives. This role will play an important role in ensuring that all initiatives and programs are executed as planned on ground. You will be in close coordination with the RTM Manager and will be supporting the implementation of the team’s key activities. You will capitalize on your experiences, adaptability and can-do attitude to be successful in the role.
- Supervise and control trade marketing initiatives per territory including campaigns, promotion collaterals, deployment and replacement of the materials
- Drive placement of marketing materials and its compliance to ensure proper strategy is in place and working effectively
- Monitor and evaluate trade marketing programs and activities to measure effectiveness and recommendation of improvements as needed
- Manages end-to-end procurement of approved Marketing design campaigns
- Develop playbook per territory that is aligned to customer profile, behavior and events in the community
- Collaborates with the Marketing team to determine appropriate initiatives for different condition in each area
- Coordinate closely with the Host Account Management team per area with regards to implementation of trade marketing initiatives
- At least 5 years work of experience in a similar role from FMCG, technology, telecommunications industry, or any other related fields. Experience working with marketing suppliers is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in any other related fields of study
- Strong field management skills coupled with the capability for on-ground problem solving
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized; with demonstrated ability to deliver quality results
- Proven track record in building and nourishing relationships with various stakeholders through successful experiences in collaboration and stakeholder management
- Ability to communicate with people from different background in both verbal and written forms
- Advanced proficiency in written/oral English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quick-turnaround environment