As an office admin at Migo, you will assist with office operations, facilities, travel and event preparation. This is a role that is full of challenges and requires creativity to make our working environment efficient, fun and comfortable!
- Maintain a clean, comfortable and inspiring work environment, to make sure our office is neat and tidy.
- Handle general administration tasks:
- Manage the inventory and ordering of office supplies
- Manage office utilities
- Coordinate with external vendors, e.g. clean service, security, landlord etc.
- Arrange and receive the delivery (parcel, goods, mail etc.)
- Prepare and manage the admin documents
- Assists Talent team for setting up workstation for new hires
- Assists Talent team for event preparation, e.g. town-hall meeting, team building etc.
- Coordinate travel logistics for team including flight tickets, visa and accommodations.
- Provide excellent customer service for visitors and guests.
- 1-2+ years working experience in a professional office environment
- Loves to collaborate with teams and finds joy in serving others
- Listens well and quickly processes verbal communication
- Has an organized mind and detail-oriented, disciplined working habits.
- Able to anticipate the needs of others quickly and accurately
- Comfortable using medium/ conversational level English to communicate (written and verbal)
- Experiences working in fast-paced environment e.g startup is a plus