Every day, we Imagineer to achieve Migo’s mission: Bringing entertainment and education to everyone.
To Imagineer is to Imagine, Design, Build and Operate an organization which transforms the lives of the underserved in countries around the world. Imagineering requires discipline and tenacity; a habit of both dreaming and doing; a knack for diverging and converging; an ability to thrive in the worlds of order and disorder alike. It encompasses both creation and implementation – the two faces of innovation, both critical to our mission’s success. Imagineers develop deep, diverse skills across a wide range of dimensions and crafts in order to be able to tackle the unexpected challenges which arise every day.
This role is responsible for managing Migo Host (Mitra Migo) on administration related and maintaining the Host Hotline to address their concerns. The Host Administration Support will be in close coordination with the Network Management Manager and will be supporting the implementation of team’s key activities. You will capitalize on your experiences, ability to well-organized, and can-do attitude to be successful in the role.
- Maintain and consolidate of all Migo Host partnership documents efficiently and accessible
- Manages Migo Host Hotline to monitor, listen and respond to all concerns from our Hosts
- Cascades Host concerns to the appropriate support team based on predefined protocols
- Maintain team petty cash by collaborating with other team member on using it effectively and reporting to Finance team regularly
- Manages disbursement process for Hosts and collect the cash from Hosts if needed
- Coordinate with teams within Network Management to understand any update regarding Host accounts
- Consistently organize and manage the archiving of all documents for streamlined administration management
- At least 2 years work of experience in administration function, preferably with experience managing petty cash and customer service
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma course
- Able to quickly build rapports with Hosts (responds politely and is quick to empathize with their needs)
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented; with demonstrated ability to deliver quality results
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quick-turnaround environment
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Advanced proficiency in written/oral English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong flexibility of work hours if there is concern needs to be responded in the evening or weekends