Every day, we Imagineer to achieve Migo’s mission: Bringing entertainment and education to everyone.
To Imagineer is to Imagine, Design, Build and Operate an organization which transforms the lives of the underserved in countries around the world. Imagineering requires discipline and tenacity; a habit of both dreaming and doing; a knack for diverging and converging; an ability to thrive in the worlds of order and disorder alike. It encompasses both creation and implementation – the two faces of innovation, both critical to our mission’s success. Imagineers develop deep, diverse skills across a wide range of dimensions and crafts in order to be able to tackle the unexpected challenges which arise every day.
As part of the Availability Team, The Network Planning Analyst will take part in bringing Migo’s first-in-the-world technology solution available nationwide. This role involves close working relationship with the Network Planning Manager and is primarily responsible for data analyzing and host account management support.
Moreover, the Network Planning Analyst is also a key contributor in handling the Availability team’s manpower management, data, metrics, tools and systems.
- Host Account Management Support
- Coordinate, consolidate, and document Migo Download Station (MDS) host criteria and specifications
- Support overall MDS host account management and establishment of host location partnerships
- Data and Metrics
- Analyze MDS performance and provide evaluation
- Maintain and monitor overall data flows and management
- Manpower Management
- Forecast field manpower requirements (geographic-related data capture)
- Coordinate with third party agencies for project-based data capture requirements
- Manage data capture projects
- Tools and Systems
- Coordinate the development and/or maintenance of data capture tools and system with external and/or internal technology service provider
- Territory Planning
- Conduct roll-out sequencing (prioritization of geographies) and coverage and capacity analytics
- Supervise COG (centers of gravity) detection
- Develop and/or maintain mapping tools and systems
- At least 2-5 years of data analytics, pre-sales, commercial distribution experience focus on analyzing and predicting performance of retail location preferably in FMCG, telco, and large retail location
- Proven track record in data analytics, metrics definition and monitoring, manpower management
- Strong project management skills coupled with the capability for on-ground problem solving
- Has an astute judgement and a keen eye for expansion and growth opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, operations research, business, or any other related fields of study
- Advance Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong familiarity with relational database management, ideally including programming languages such as SQL, STATA, Python, and R
- Familiarity with GIS tools such as ArcGIS and QGIS
- Proficiency in written/oral English and Bahasa Indonesia