Migo is looking for a Consumer Insights Lead for its pioneering team in Indonesia! This role is key to strengthening our understanding of our current and target consumers and to helping our different teams in achieving consumer-centered decisions. You will lead and facilitate qualitative and quantitative researches to uncover insights, perform data analysis, and, effectively communicate findings to the leadership and cross-functional teams. You'll be a great fit if you're consumer-obsessed, forever curious and is driven to create impact for the underserved market!
- Design, propose and implement appropriate research methodologies based on project briefs
- Facilitate the end-to-end execution of qualitative and quantitative researches - from planning, conduct, to data analysis and synthesis.
- Translate and communicate these findings into clear and actionable insights
- Support cross-functional teams, including Content and Availability teams, with their research needs
- At least 3-5yrs' thorough experience in qualitative and/or quantitative research
- Experience in using different online and offline research methods and techniques including fieldwork, face to face interviews, FGDs and surveys
- Possesses excellent presentation, organization and communication skills
- Strong command of Bahasa Indonesia and the English language
- Ability to work independently, has collaborative spirit and understands speed to market is key