Migo is looking for a Procurement Specialist with strong experience in IT categories. Working closely with all parts of Migos’ Supply Chain and IT teams, this person will facilitate the needs gathering, sourcing, selection, purchasing, after-sales service and vendor relationship management of Migo’s global IT spend. This role challenges you to maximize your skills and experiences as we bring affordable and quality entertainment to the Indonesian mass markets.
- Bring professional ideas and experience to proactively expand and improve Migo’s IT vendor network and our ability to more effectively with them.
- Work with Budget Owners to understand requirements and generate purchasing plans that meet all cost, timeline, quality and service objectives.
- Identify, evaluate and select vendors that best serve company goals.
- Ensure that the end-to-end procurement process is consistently conducted efficiently and in accordance with all standards, including all contracts, physical and digital recordkeeping and user handover and signoff.
- Manage all after-sales warranties, license terms and other contractual service items to ensure Migo is maximizing due value from all purchase relationships.
- Proactively drive ongoing kaizen initiatives to enable ongoing improvement across cost, lead time, quality and service metrics.
- At least five (5) yrs experience overseeing corporate and/or production IT spend (workstations, ISPs and networking, servers, cloud, software, etc.)
- Degree in IT/CS/EE/ME/IE, or engineering and business related domain.
- Exhibits excellent stakeholder management skills and a service orientation in delivering on company objectives.
- Strong demonstrated external vendor management ability to build sustainable relationships while maximizing company value.
- Ability to communicate with people of different backgrounds and good command of Mandarin and English.