As a technical recruiter at Migo, you'll participate in our R&D team's growth and support to build a team with passionate engineers who are eager to bring innovative experience to our users in emerging markets. Also you'll be working on different TA programs to expand your domain out of pure recruitment.
- Work with hiring managers from Product R&D team to understand the hiring needs and requirements
- Organizing and providing hiring manager, interviewers interview training.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training and education, and inform them of the position’s duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits and working conditions
- Participate in online or offline community, meetups to network with IT professionals
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Conduct reference check foor ho will be given job offers.
- Responsible from sourcing to hiring, work with Talent Ops for applicants
- Analyze employment data related to the position and create reports based on your findings
- Proven 3- 5 years’ work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. LinkedIn, Yourator, 104)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any technical questions a potential hire may have