Every day, we Imagineer to achieve Migo’s mission: bringing education and entertainment to everyone.
To Imagineer is to Imagine, Design, Build and Operate an organization which transforms the lives of the underserved in countries around the world. Imagineering requires discipline and tenacity; a habit of both dreaming and doing; a knack for diverging and converging; an ability to thrive in the worlds of order and disorder alike. It encompasses both creation and implementation – the two faces of innovation, both critical to our mission’s success. Imagineers develop deep, diverse skills across a wide range of dimensions and crafts in order to be able to tackle the unexpected challenges which arise every day.
Note from the Migo Recruitment Team:
Hi, there! We are a team of recruiters from Manila, Philippines and we are excited to have you on board! We are still in the process of studying the Indonesian language and culture, so we would truly appreciate it if you attach an English version of your resume in the meantime for us to fully understand your work experience.
TALENT OPERATIONS MANAGER
The Talent Operations Manager's main responsibility is to ensure our Imagineers have the systems, processes, programs and tools to be effective and successful in their day-to-day job. The role works closely with the Head of Talent and CEO to translate Migo's organizational strategies into high-impact systems and programs.
- Establish HR systems, processes, programs and tools for the organization
- Collaborate with company leaders, Talent Director and global Talent team to establish HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results
- Assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development and drive the appropriate solutions in these areas
- Own and manage the communication and rollout of HR programs and projects
- Support the Management team and company leaders in delivering productivity and leads the HR administrative function
- Partner with leaders at multiple levels and their teams to develop and execute HR strategies and activities that champion growth, innovation and organizational effectiveness, including crafting, building and implementing programs, processes and tools to help set managers and employees up for success
- Partner with business leadership to find opportunities to attract develop and retain people to achieve their fullest potential
- Coach and counsel managers on maintaining positive employee relations for a wide range of issues, which may include conducting investigations in response to Employee Relations issues and recommend/ implement courses of action based on investigation results
- Support the analysis and facilitation of leadership and cultural initiatives and use influence and coaching skills to champion a culture that reflects our core values and leadership principles
- Act as liaison between employees and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations
- Maintain efficient and effective office services and resources by regularly monitoring equipment, facilities, and protocols; contributing to overall productivity of the organization
- Foresee and resolve issues and crises which may arise in the office’s physical environment, and report outcomes accordingly
- Implement structures, systems, and processes to ensure efficiency and safety in Migo’s daily internal operations (e.g. space planning, supply requisition, budget management)
- 5 - 7 years of proven experience in HR Operations (Performance Management, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, etc.)
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment and help leaders navigate through a variety of organizational changes
- Demonstrates deep knowledge on HR policies, procedures, compliance and practices and experience in developing, executing and maintaining HR projects and programs
- Shown ability to diagnose problems using critical thinking skills and drive appropriate solutions
- Effective verbal/written communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills as well as excellent social and coaching skills
- Demonstrable ability to practice a high level of confidentiality
- Adept in managing HRIS
- Proficient in written and verbal English (required)
- Skillful in handling workflow, with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities
- Ability to work both on a team (as member and/or leader) and independently to deliver results