Every day, we Imagineer to achieve Migo’s mission: Bringing entertainment and education to everyone.
To Imagineer is to Imagine, Design, Build and Operate an organization which transforms the lives of the underserved in countries around the world. Imagineering requires discipline and tenacity; a habit of both dreaming and doing; a knack for diverging and converging; an ability to thrive in the worlds of order and disorder alike. It encompasses both creation and implementation – the two faces of innovation, both critical to our mission’s success. Imagineers develop deep, diverse skills across a wide range of dimensions and crafts in order to be able to tackle the unexpected challenges which arise every day.
As part of the Supply Chain Team, The Fulfillment Manager will take part in building Migo’s first-in-the-world technology solution, to make it available nationwide. This role involves close working relationship with the Supply Chain Director and is primarily responsible for leading the production line, purchasing, logistics, and organizing the fulfillment center facilities.
Moreover, the Fulfillment Manager is also a key contributor in handling the Supply Chain’s manpower management, schedule, and expenses in Indonesia.
- Plan, organize, and control end-to-end supply chain for Indonesia operations to align with the company’s operational needs
- Drives internal manufacturing of the Migo Download Station (MDS) units by designing and executing production strategies to produce products effectively and efficiently
- Ensures smooth procurement processes, from needs gathering to closing, are properly meet the completeness and compliance
- Ensures inventory and shipping logistics strategies run effectively, including cost and lead time optimization, objectives related to inhouse vs. outsourcing, and vendor selection decisions
- Designs manpower planning, schedule, and conduct training
- Oversees all fulfillment center facilities by managing the building (ruko), inventory, and production tools
- Manage production budgets and all expenses for the Supply Chain team in Indonesia
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure each stakeholder aligns with the ongoing production process and in accordance with the latest business direction
- 10-15 years of cumulative experience in different supply chain functions, preferably in Telco or IT industry
- Proven track record in managing production line through successful experiences in planning and day-to-day operations, manpower management, and budgeting
- Shown ability to diagnose problems using critical thinking skills and drive appropriate solutions
- Strong stakeholder management and project management skills
- Highly organized and process-oriented; with demonstrated ability to deliver quality results
- Highly adaptable and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or any relevant field is a plus
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Advanced proficiency in written/oral English and Bahasa Indonesia