Migo is looking for Data Analyst who’s eager to tackle various problems, generate for business insights to join the team!
- Build dashboards, self-service tools, and reports to analyze and present data associated with customer experience, product performance, business operations, and strategic decision making with key business stakeholders in the organization.
- Consulting and problem-solving mindset: Ability to work with ambiguity and uncertainty, digest business problems, propose and implement analytical solutions to derive value and outcomes.
- Lead the effort to communicate state of the business to stakeholders regularly and enable the organization to understand the reasons behind the trends.
- Support and manage data requests from business stakeholders – can understand business change needs and assess the impact of those changes.
- Closely partner with data team to prioritized and develop upstream data model and pipelines design, drive aggregate definitions and develop own solutions as needed.
- 4+ years of industry experience in data analytics area & degree in quantitative fields preferred
- Experience in working with multiple business stakeholders and acting as key data partner in teams with at least one of the following industries: media (SVOD), e-commerce, payment, FMCG/Retail, etc.
- A skill for building great design, excellent presentation, written and verbal communication, engagement and interpersonal skills
- Expert in the use of industry-standard data analysis and reporting tools including SQL, Tableau and Excel
- High degree of organizational maturity, a talent for working reciprocally in a matrix- responsibility environment and excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent data analysis, management, and visualization skills. Able to identify trends and solutions; inform decisions and makes recommendations grounded in data and analytics
- A real passion for innovation and a willingness to constantly challenge the status quo