Every day, we Imagineer to achieve Migo’s mission: Bringing entertainment and education to everyone.
To Imagineer is to Imagine, Design, Build and Operate an organization which transforms the lives of the underserved in countries around the world. Imagineering requires discipline and tenacity; a habit of both dreaming and doing; a knack for diverging and converging; an ability to thrive in the worlds of order and disorder alike. It encompasses both creation and implementation – the two faces of innovation, both critical to our mission’s success. Imagineers develop deep, diverse skills across a wide range of dimensions and crafts in order to be able to tackle the unexpected challenges which arise every day.
Note from the Migo Recruitment Team:
Hi, there! We are a team of recruiters from Manila, Philippines and we are excited to have you on board! We are still in the process of studying the Indonesian language and culture, so we would truly appreciate it if you attach an English version of your resume in the meantime for us to fully understand your work experience.
As part of the Operations Team, The Fulfillment Center (FC) Manager will take part in building Migo’s first-in-the-world technology solution, to make it available nationwide. This role involves close working relationship with the Operations Director and is primarily responsible for leading the production line and organizing the fulfillment center facilities.
Moreover, the FC Manager is also a key contributor in handling the Manufacturing team’s manpower management, schedule, and expenses.
- Drives the end-to-end internal manufacturing of the Migo Download Station (MDS) units by designing and executing production strategies to produce products effectively and efficiently
- Supervises Manufacturing Technicians on implementing defined assembly guidelines, configuration procedures, test processes and quality control
- Designs manpower planning, schedule, and conduct training for Manufacturing Technicians to ensure the production process runs smoothly
- Oversees all fulfillment center facilities by managing the building (ruko), inventory, and production tools
- Manage production budgets and all expenses for the needs of fulfillment center
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure each stakeholder aligns with the ongoing production process and in accordance with the latest business direction
- At least 5-10 years of experience in Fulfillment Center functions such as Manufacturing Management, Assembly Management, Warehouse Management in the telecommunication, e-commerce, manufacturing, or any other related fields
- Proven track record in managing production line through successful experiences in planning and day-to-day operations, manpower management, and budgeting
- Shown ability to diagnose problems using critical thinking skills and drive appropriate solutions
- Strong people management and project management skills
- Highly organized and process-oriented; with demonstrated ability to deliver quality results
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or other related field of study
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Advanced proficiency in written/oral English and Bahasa Indonesia