Every day, we Imagineer to achieve Migo’s mission: Bringing entertainment and education to everyone.
To Imagineer is to Imagine, Design, Build and Operate an organization which transforms the lives of the underserved in countries around the world. Imagineering requires discipline and tenacity; a habit of both dreaming and doing; a knack for diverging and converging; an ability to thrive in the worlds of order and disorder alike. It encompasses both creation and implementation – the two faces of innovation, both critical to our mission’s success. Imagineers develop deep, diverse skills across a wide range of dimensions and crafts in order to be able to tackle the unexpected challenges which arise every day.
Note from the Migo Recruitment Team:
Hi, there! We are a team of recruiters from Manila, Philippines and we are excited to have you on board! We are still in the process of studying the Indonesian language and culture, so we would truly appreciate it if you attach an English version of your resume in the meantime for us to fully understand your work experience.
This role involves close working relationship with the Availability Director and is responsible for maintaining and establishing a process on Availability and placement coverage plans for new installations of host Migo Download Station (MDS) units. The Route-To-Market (RTM) Manager will be pivotal in building, plotting, and rationalizing the areas deployed to ensure appropriate channel/geographies, and new host customers are within the targeted profiles.
Moreover, this role will lead and manage the technical field assessment, data mining, and reporting of Availability teams, as well as KPI scorecards.
- Drives business opportunities for growth and expansion by designing and executing distribution strategies to establish product omnipresence through increased coverage and penetration of Migo Download Stations in target geographic markets
- Strategizes territory planning and mapping
- Supervises RTM Engineers on COG (centers of gravity) detection
- Develops and/or maintains mapping tools and systems
- Supports host account management
- Coordinates, consolidates, and documents MDS host criteria and specifications
- Supports overall MDS host account management and establishment of host location partnerships
- Coordinates with third party agencies for project-based data capture requirements and manages data capture projects
- Determines key data requirements and develops capture methodologies appropriate for the strategy/ies to be implemented, while also maintaining and monitoring overall data flows and management
- At least 5 - 10 years of commercial distribution and/or network experience in Route-to-Market functions such as General Trade Management, Route-To-Market Planning, Territory Management, and Telco/Cellular Network planning in the consumer goods, retail, telecommunications industry, or any other related fields
- Proven track record in building and nourishing relationships with various stakeholders through successful experiences in negotiating partnerships with retail, siting clients, and distributors
- Strong project management and people skills coupled with the capability for on-ground problem solving
- Solid interpersonal communications skills that inspire call to action among colleagues and partners
- Has an incisive judgment and a keen eye for expansion and growth opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations Research, Business, or other related fields of study
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Advance proficiency in written/oral English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong familiarity with GIS tools such as ArcGIS and QGIS
- Familiarity with relational database management programming languages such as SQL, STATA, Python, and R