Migo is looking for an senior experienced Automation QA Engineer to create and expand the automated testing of the mobile/web/cloud services. We’re looking for a proactive automation QA engineer who is passionate and has a proven track record for automatically testing products from concept to delivery. The ideal candidate has good coding skills and automation experience on mobile, web and cloud system.
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer, you will take on challenges in areas that may include:
- Design test specs, create test strategy and even develop automated tests for new and existing features
- Create, prioritize, organize and deploy test cases into logical suites for automated execution
- Define test framework requirements and develop modules to automate feature test cases
- Deploy, Execute and Monitor results of automated suites within our CI infrastructure
- Increase automated test coverage
- Research evolving test and automation trends
- Utilize test and development best practices, patterns and processes within the engineering team
- Mentor junior engineers on testing best practices, patterns and processes
- Work in an Agile environment and be involved in the entire Software Development Lifecycle for our products and services
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Passionate about technology and software development
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Proficient in Java/Python or equivalent language;
- 5+ years of total experience in Automation Testing
- Previous testing experience within mobile/web/cloud area.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Automation and test frameworks for Android (Espresso/Appium)
- Automation and test frameworks for Integration Tests.
Nice to have
- Work experience in an Agile development environment