Migo is in search of a Helpdesk and Dispatch Coordinator for its Service Delivery team in Indonesia. This person will be responsible for the monitoring and coordination of Migo’s field dispatch and maintenance activities in the different areas of Jakarta. As the main contact person for our field activities, you will be in charge of allotting and prioritizing field resources and ensuring that we attain their efficient utilization. This entails working closely with the Service Delivery team, Migo’s host partners and outsourced partners to ensure that we meet schedules and provide needed services optimally.
Host and Field Staff Monitoring and Support
- Ensure that the field staff team are equipped with the right resources (e.g appropriate information, time allotment, and any other resources required to do the job) to perform their duties efficiently
- Communicate with host and field staff to effectively schedule service tickets
- Perform scheduling for routine pre-scheduled activity, on-demand requests, and emergency requests
- Coordinate rescheduling as needed to accommodate urgent support requests
- Track and monitor staff location and availability
- Ensure that calendar accurately reflects staff disposition (such as ensuring that on-site/remote status is accurate)
- Ensure that the Migo on-call schedule is current with on-call assignments
- Maximize schedule efficiency and effectiveness of field support staff, including outlining efficient trucking routes for dispatch and maintenance activities
- Work collaboratively with host, support staff, and management to avoid scheduling or prioritization issues
Ticket Management and Resolution
- Create new requests from phone calls and offer technical support to resolve simple and fast requests immediately when possible
- Review and prioritize outstanding support requests
- Assign and update ticket priority levels per Service Center standards and based upon host feedback
- While managing the schedule and/or rescheduling of any activities required to resolve tickets, also review the root cause behind any resolution delays, assignment rescheduling, etc. to ensure efficient work and timely issue resolution
- Ensure that ticketing portal provides an accurate reflection of work scheduled on-site, remotely, or employee out of office.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a technical helpdesk function for field support
- Adept in incident and escalation management, with exceptional project management skills.
- Familiar with Linux and networking, with background in handling low complexity hardware and networking issues
- Ability to empathize with stakeholders of different backgrounds coupled with good communication skills, English and Bahasa Indonesia, both in written and verbal form
- Degree in IT or another relevant field is a plus