Every day, we Imagineer to achieve Migo’s mission: bringing education and entertainment to everyone.
To Imagineer is to Imagine, Design, Build and Operate an organization which transforms the lives of the underserved in countries around the world. Imagineering requires discipline and tenacity; a habit of both dreaming and doing; a knack for diverging and converging; an ability to thrive in the worlds of order and disorder alike. It encompasses both creation and implementation – the two faces of innovation, both critical to our mission’s success. Imagineers develop deep, diverse skills across a wide range of dimensions and crafts in order to be able to tackle the unexpected challenges which arise every day.
Note from the Migo Recruitment Team:
Hi, there! We are a team of recruiters from Manila, Philippines and we are excited to have you on board! We are still in the process of studying the Indonesian language and culture, so we would truly appreciate it if you attach an English version of your resume in the meantime for us to fully understand your work experience.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
The Customer Support Associate will be at the forefront of maintaining good relationships with Migo’s customers through effective communication across online and offline touch points. This role will also generate insights to enhance the Migo product experience and customer support.
- Responds to customer inquiries, identifies the type of assistance needed, and addresses these through Migo’s different customer interaction channels (WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.), while ensuring that concerns that require immediate action are resolved
- Cascades customer concerns to the appropriate support team based on predefined protocols
- Ensures that information is communicated clearly and effectively to the customer
- Demonstrates compassion, and exemplifies the Migo brand in communicating with customers
- Compiles and presents issue reports weekly, and suggests ways to resolve these
- At least 1 year of experience in Customer Service or BPO/call center setting
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma course
- Proficient in written and verbal English (required)
- Able to quickly build rapport with customers (listens intently, responds politely, and is quick to empathize with the customers’ needs)
- Able to explain technical terms and complex processes into succinct step-by-step instructions to customers
- Has meticulous attention to detail and are well-organized, responsible, and dedicated
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quick-turnaround environment