Every day, we Imagineer to achieve Migo’s mission: bringing education and entertainment to everyone.
To Imagineer is to Imagine, Design, Build and Operate an organization which transforms the lives of the underserved in countries around the world. Imagineering requires discipline and tenacity; a habit of both dreaming and doing; a knack for diverging and converging; an ability to thrive in the worlds of order and disorder alike. It encompasses both creation and implementation – the two faces of innovation, both critical to our mission’s success. Imagineers develop deep, diverse skills across a wide range of dimensions and crafts in order to be able to tackle the unexpected challenges which arise every day.
Note from the Migo Recruitment Team:
Hi, there! We are a team of recruiters from Manila, Philippines and we are excited to have you on board! We are still in the process of studying the Indonesian language and culture, so we would truly appreciate it if you attach an English version of your resume in the meantime for us to fully understand your work experience.
FIELD INTELLIGENCE COORDINATOR
As part of the Availability Team, the Field Intelligence Coordinator closely works with the Route to Market Manager/Availability Director and is primarily responsible for Field Research and Business Intelligence maintenance. The role is also a key contributor in handling the Availability team’s manpower management, data and metrics and tools and systems.
- Data Capture Execution
- Scope and execute identified data capture project requirements
- Scope data capture project timelines and ensure timely completion
- Supervise on-ground execution of all data capture projects
- Manpower Management
- Coordinate with third party agencies or internal stakeholders for project-based data capture manning requirements
- Scope and secure field manpower requirements, whether external or internal, for all geographic-related data capture projects
- Conduct manpower scheduling and dispatching
- Manage and process allowance disbursements and DTR, if applicable
- Data Management
- Conduct data analytics and clean-up of all captured data
- Design, develop, and manage data flows
- Report research or data capture results
- Consolidate data capture SOPs and conduct manpower screening and training
- Conduct data quality assurance checks for all captured data
- Process and document 3rd Party partner and Host contracts and agreements.
- At least 2 years of field research experience, quantitative and qualitative, in driving data set and business intelligence build-out, overall project management of data capture initiatives, conceptualization and documentation of research methodologies, and analytics and reporting for general trade retail outlet distribution and planning
- Proven portfolio of field research and data capture/build-out projects, knowledge of general trade distribution and mass market consumer behavior, experience in developing third party manning agency relationships, and supervising and handling on-ground manpower
- Solid project management skills, understanding of data capture systems and database management, and on-ground problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and adaptability towards broad ranges of stakeholders
- Has a bachelor’s degree in behavioral science, business administration, industrial engineering, industrial design, or any related fields of study
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, SQL, GIS, Tableau, and written and verbal English. Intermediate proficiency in data engineering and programming languages is an advantage