Every day, we Imagineer to achieve Migo’s mission: bringing education and entertainment to everyone.
To Imagineer is to Imagine, Design, Build and Operate an organization which transforms the lives of the underserved in countries around the world. Imagineering requires discipline and tenacity; a habit of both dreaming and doing; a knack for diverging and converging; an ability to thrive in the worlds of order and disorder alike. It encompasses both creation and implementation – the two faces of innovation, both critical to our mission’s success. Imagineers develop deep, diverse skills across a wide range of dimensions and crafts in order to be able to tackle the unexpected challenges which arise every day.
Note from the Migo Recruitment Team:
Hi, there! We are a team of recruiters from Manila, Philippines and we are excited to have you on board! We are still in the process of studying the Indonesian language and culture, so we would truly appreciate it if you attach an English version of your resume in the meantime for us to fully understand your work experience.
HOST ACCOUNTS SUPERVISOR
As part of the Availability Team, the Host Accounts Supervisor oversees city scanning, pre-deploy mapping and preparation, and establishes and spearheads hosts key accounts. The role is a key contributor in the growth and commercial targets within their territories.
- Supervise city scanning / pre-deploy mapping and preparation
- a) Coordinates with [Intelligence siting and 3rd party agency] regarding the schedules and activities of outsource
- b) Manages a team of field mapping outsource in terms of manpower and activities management
- c) Build relationship with local government units as preliminary territory investment, identifying any city-level unique regulation or restrictions with potential impact on Migo operations, highlighting to Host Accounts Manager/Head of Availability, and proposing plan to manage the risk and address
- d) Collaborates with Host Accounts Manager/Head of Availability and Coverage Planning to define City-level sub-territories and Center of Gravity (COGs) based on field mapping data prior to commencing formal host acquisition targets
- Establish key host accounts
- a) Signs off on City-level plan to achieve specific spatial and numerical target objectives set with Host Accounts Manager/Head of Availability and Coverage Planning, including timeline commitments
- b) Leads the negotiations directly to general trade, local chains and regional local chains based on above plan
- c) Delivers and discuss contract details and ensures the host clearly understand partnership details agreement
- d) Manages the host acquisition pipeline against City-level plan and schedule, proactively raising and resource or timeline impact to Host Accounts Manager.
- Spearhead 200+ host key accounts
- a) Ensures good relationship with the host
- b) Ensures host adhere to operation compliance
- c) Ensures smooth host operations end-to-end
- d) Expedite host feedback to improve overall service
- Facilitate the growth and commercial targets within the territory
- a) Serve as point person for City-level local government communication and ad hoc troubleshooting to support Host Accounts Manager/Head of Availability to resolve any challenges that pose risk to achieving commercial plans
- b) Assists marketing team to implement marketing activities and programs to reach commercial targets
- c) Collaborate with marketing to identify opportunities within the territory
- d) Work with Coverage Planning to continuously augment and optimize the Migo Download Station footprint in City by maintaining pipeline to support additions needed to improve Coverage, Capacity, and Convenience
- At least 2-4 years of commercial experience in driving sales and distribution functions such as, but not limited to general trade management, account management, and territory management in the consumer goods, retail, and/or telecommunications industry.
- Proven track record in building and nourishing relationships with various stakeholders proven by successful experiences in negotiating partnerships with clients, distributors, and local government units
- Strong field management skills coupled with the capability for on-ground problem solving
- Has an astute judgement and a keen eye for expansion and growth opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in any other related fields of study
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office programs and Good Oral /Written English and vernacular communication