Note from the Migo Recruitment Team:
Hi, there! We are a team of recruiters from Manila, Philippines and we are excited to have you on board! We are still in the process of studying the Indonesian language and culture, so we would truly appreciate it if you attach an English version of your resume in the meantime for us to fully understand your work experience.
At the heart of Migo’s business is its world-class content showcase and the Content Strategy Director is responsible in formulating and developing Migo’s end-to-end content strategy as we launch the platform in Indonesia in 2020. The successful hire is expected to provide guidance, direction, and expertise to optimally deploy our multimillion programming investment driving commercial success. This individual is expected to lead, develop, and grow the content function as it delivers entertainment to the underserved, under-innovated segment of society through our first-in-the world technology that aims to bridge the digital divide – transforming and evolving the viewing habits and preferences of the Indonesian mass market.
- Direct, oversee, and develop partnerships and programming strategies that reflect business needs and foresee upcoming trends in the Indonesian market
- Provide comprehensive understanding of the nuances of user behavior and transform audience analytics into actionable short-term and long-term plans and projects
- Drive and oversee licensing efforts with both local and international partners aligned to the business’ strategy and key initiatives
- Determine optimal allocation of budget investment across all facets of the content management cycle through mutually-beneficial and forward-thinking deal structures
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders from across the organization to determine, manage, and transform content delivery to our targeted consumers
- Proven successful track record of working in various content/media verticals with expertise in content licensing, acquisition, programming, distribution, and analytics
- Objective and thorough decision-making capacity backed by data-driven, analytical reasoning in both qualitative and quantitative fields
- Robust, persuasive negotiation skills supplemented by strong industry relationships and exceptional business acumen
- Excellent leadership skills and highly collaborative team spirit; could remain calm under pressure and consistently think clearly in challenging situations
- At least 10 years’ work experience in the entertainment industry or any top-tier OTT/VOD company in a management role whether in a local or regional assignment