Every day, we Imagineer to achieve Migo’s mission: bringing education and entertainment to everyone.
To Imagineer is to Imagine, Design, Build and Operate an organization which transforms the lives of the underserved in countries around the world. Imagineering requires discipline and tenacity; a habit of both dreaming and doing; a knack for diverging and converging; an ability to thrive in the worlds of order and disorder alike. It encompasses both creation and implementation – the two faces of innovation, both critical to our mission’s success. Imagineers develop deep, diverse skills across a wide range of dimensions and crafts in order to be able to tackle the unexpected challenges which arise every day.
Note from the Migo Recruitment Team:
Hi, there! We are a team of recruiters from Manila, Philippines and we are excited to have you on board! We are still in the process of studying the Indonesian language and culture, so we would truly appreciate it if you attach an English version of your resume in the meantime for us to fully understand your work experience.
COPYWRITER & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
As part of the Brand Strategy Team, the Copywriter & Social Media Manager will take part in bringing Migo’s brand to life across all marketing touchpoints. In doing so, the team is responsible for ensuring that the brand’s core image and messaging are reinforced as each marketing touchpoint works together as parts of a unified whole. Our KPI? Positive brand equity, paving the way for a long-term relationship between Migo and its customers.
As the Copywriter & Social Media Manager, you will help develop and implement our brand identity and will work closely with teams involved in marketing operations to conceptualize and implement content in marketing assets. The types of content you work on will vary depending on the evolving needs of the team, which may include various mediums such as print, radio, social media, and video content among others. You will also work closely with the product design team to make sure that brand initiatives come across in the product as well.
One of the key aspects of your role is having a thorough understanding of the right balance between design, business, and consumers – serving our brand’s purpose, attaining business objectives, and indulging consumers’ needs.
- Author marketing headlines that grab attention, make consumers think about Migo positively, and compel them to do our desired call-to-action
- Conceptualize error-free, well-researched copy that adheres to Migo’s brand identity, as well as make existing copy stronger and more compelling
- Coordinate with teams within marketing operations to understand marketing objectives and determine the scope for all incoming content requests
- Provide rapid feedback and copy editing to stakeholders as needed
- Partner with Multimedia Designers to create layouts and designs using your proposed content
- Work collaboratively with other Copywriters and Multimedia Designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception across all marketing and consumer-facing touchpoints
- Work collaboratively with the Product Design Team to translate copy from English to Bahasa Indonesia for use in Migo’s consumer-facing application
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including developing relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “social” way while cultivating leads
- Conduct rigorous user testing and iteratively improve copy based on user input
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking and rationale to the team
- Stay current on market trends and industry best practices
- Consistently organize and manage the archiving of all projects and project materials for streamlined project management
- 3+ years of experience in producing copy for digital, print, and broadcast channels, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, creative writing, communications, or related fields
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional grammar and command of the Bahasa Indonesia and English languages
- A strong understanding of the components of compelling, action-inducing communications
- A strong knack for communication strategy and an eye for the long-term scalability of communication decisions
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how each one can be deployed in different scenarios
- An ability to share and welcome constructive criticism to and from peers and managers alike
- Great communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quick-turnaround environment