Every day, we Imagineer to achieve Migo’s mission: bringing education and entertainment to everyone.
To Imagineer is to Imagine, Design, Build and Operate an organization which transforms the lives of the underserved in countries around the world. Imagineering requires discipline and tenacity; a habit of both dreaming and doing; a knack for diverging and converging; an ability to thrive in the worlds of order and disorder alike. It encompasses both creation and implementation – the two faces of innovation, both critical to our mission’s success. Imagineers develop deep, diverse skills across a wide range of dimensions and crafts in order to be able to tackle the unexpected challenges which arise every day.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager oversees all processes in the company that involve financial control, treasury, and cash management. They work to expand business models that affect budgets, and company disbursements. Other responsibilities of the role include analysis, risk evaluation & management, economic trend forecast, and enforcing pecuniary polices and guidelines throughout the company.
- Oversee fiscal processes in the company
- Drive management of working capital to ensure that the organization has sufficient cash to operate at a given period of time
- Drive finance business partnering function by working with operational teams (ranging from but not limited to Marketing, Content, Availability) to assess project ROIs and profitability, and ensure optimal value for money
- Enforce pecuniary policies and guidelines
- Ensure that policies are consistently implemented across the organization and drive continuous improvement of processes
- Work closely with the Head of Finance to aid organizational planning and performance evaluations through an established framework/process related to preparation and monitoring of operational, capital, and cash budgets
- Perform financial analysis
- Provide timely detailed financial analysis to support decision making and improving overall financial performance
- Ensure appropriate metrics are being used to measure growth, and track actual performance against budget, forecasts, and KPIs
- Highlight any issues and variances for prompt follow-up and discussion with the senior management team
- Special projects
- Contribute in projects that delve in general accounting and financial reporting
- 5 – 8 years of proven experience in financial planning & analysis
- Has expertise in general accounting and is adept in financial management, strategic thinking, and has business acumen
- Has excellent communication, stakeholder management, and problem-solving skills; can resolve issues in an efficient and effective manner
- Has excellent data presentation skills; can provide a comprehensive view on data, and can turn this into relevant and relatable presentation
- Is highly organized, detail-oriented, and has good time management skills; able to meet tight deadlines
Take time to deeply reflect on the questions below and answer in the language you are most comfortable with - English or Filipino. Keep in mind that we value the content rather than the form.