At Mighty, we're redesigning the recovery process to make it work the way it should. We go beyond just legal representation to help with coordinating medical care, financial support, and more. We've redesigned business incentives to put clients first. We're transparent about what is happening and why at every step of a case. And most importantly, we never lose sight of why we're here: to help people who've been hurt in an accident get to a new normal.
Mighty is looking for a B2C-oriented Head of Brand Marketing who will reimagine the Mighty brand from the ground up as it reinvents the personal injury industry. This is a unique opportunity to build a powerful brand from scratch and to help underserved victims on one of the worst days of their lives to move forward. The Head of Brand Marketing should be an experienced strategic thinker and seasoned storyteller with a proven ability to build brands, disrupt categories and drive growth. They will report into the Chief Executive Officer, have broad ownership of the marketing team, budget and approach and be responsible for driving a full funnel strategy and execution for the Mighty brand. They will also oversee the growth marketing team to ensure that the brand is successful at both driving brand awareness and revenue growth.
We are looking for a brand builder who is also a dynamic leader in entrepreneurial environments, and is experienced in and passionate about people management, and building teams.They must be an expert collaborator, skilled at bringing people together, and communicating openly and transparently.
You will have the opportunity to build the strategic marketing plan, work with world class agency partners and deploy a large media budget while overseeing a growth marketing team that plans, executes, and analyzes acquisition tactics that drive sustainable and efficient CAC at scale.
In this highly strategic role where you’ll also be expected to get your hands dirty early on, you’ll work cross-functionally with other members of the executive team and will be responsible for bringing customers into Mighty. We’re looking for someone who wants to drive high-impact results at a startup that’s growing rapidly and who understands the relationship between brand and performance . This role can be fully remote (US only) or based out of our HQ in NYC.
- Develop Mighty’s market position and strategy, how we should position ourselves, how we should stand out relative to the competition, and how we should get this message to the people who should hear it
- Lead the team. Lead brand marketing team with responsibilities that include brand strategy and positioning, pr, creative comms planning and execution. Build, mentor, develop, and coach the team and the leaders you need to build a national brand
- Deliver results.. Drive brand awareness, equity, share of voice in key markets
- Drive creative. Think big and come up with breakthrough campaign ideas and stories that make the most of budgets while leading a team to execute with excellence
- Collaborate across the org. You’ll be the voice for marketing in the leadership team, and a key contributor to decisions across Mighty
- 7+ years experience in brand marketing with more recent experience overseeing growth / acquisition marketing, ideally in a fast growing startup environment
- Accomplished track record of building and scaling disruptive/innovative consumer brands through traditional and digital marketing strategies
- Excellent managerial and mentoring skills, and a desire to develop and coach your direct reports
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking; data-driven, customer-focused and brand-obsessed
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, changing environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits - health, vision, and dental, 401(k) with company contribution
- Flexible paid time off - take time when you need it
- Learning and Development opportunities
- And more!