Mighty is looking for a VP of Growth Marketing to lead our acquisition strategy across various growth channels. This role will be responsible for allocating and deploying a large media budget and hiring a growth marketing team that plans, executes, and analyzes acquisition tactics that drive sustainable and efficient CAC at scale.
In this highly strategic role where you’ll also be expected to get your hands dirty early on, you’ll work cross-functionally with other members of the executive team and will be responsible for bringing customers into Mighty. We’re looking for someone who wants to drive high-impact results at a startup that’s growing rapidly and who is well versed in performance data and reporting. This role can be fully remote (US only) or based out of our HQ in NYC.
- Build a growth marketing strategy capable of achieving revenue targets, while managing CAC and ROAS
- Manage Mighty’s Growth Marketing team with direct responsibility for all customer acquisition through paid social, paid search, direct mail, podcast, affiliates, and other channels
- Manage and own budgeting for all marketing channels
- Support scaling existing channels and pursue new opportunities for growth
- Coach and develop your team to build best-in-class marketing org
- Serve as go-to growth partner to collaborate with team members across product, growth, and finance
- 8+ years experience in growth / acquisition marketing, ideally in a fast growing startup environment
- Experience managing across multiple marketing channels, particularly performance marketing and direct response tactics
- Excellent managerial and mentoring skills, and a desire to develop and coach your direct reports
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking; data-driven, customer-focused and brand-obsessed
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, changing environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits - health, vision, and dental, 401(k) with company contribution
- Flexible paid time off - take time when you need it
- Learning and Development opportunities
- And more!