Bottom line up front:
- Early-stage digital health company, have raised a $12 million seed round.
- Co-Founders are seasoned operators who’ve built and grown companies before.
- Salaries at the top of benchmarks, with significant equity ownership.
- Founders believe in serendipity, and want to hear from you, even if you don’t see a role on our job board that fits you.
- Miga Health helps people lead longer, healthier lives, using at-home blood pressure monitoring, telemedicine, mail-order pharmacy, and lifestyle coaching.
- Remote team from day one, supporting time zones from New York to Sydney (GMT +10 ← GMT -4).
What will I do?
Creating lasting change is a team sport, and we’re always on the lookout for purpose-driven folks to join the team. If you don't see a listed role, but are passionate about think you would be a good fit, we would still love to hear from you!
We’re not just saying this, either. Two of our first hires joined in this way, starting as open conversations and turning into constructing unique roles around them. We want to build roles around people, and not the other way around!
What is Miga Health looking for?
Some of the things that we look for in all Miga Health teammates:
- You don’t need to have any experience working in heart health or even healthcare, we welcome anyone who can help us think differently and creatively about the problem space.
- We’re in a stage of rapid experimentation and prototyping, so you will need to be comfortable with incredible amounts of ambiguity, change, and uncertainty.
- You’re a purpose-driven individual who likes challenge, and wants to be part of building a healthcare future that doesn’t leave anyone behind.
- You’re comfortable asking the hard questions, even when it’s uncomfortable.
- You’re a system thinker that considers how decisions impact the company tomorrow.
Who is Miga Health?
At Miga Health, we are building the future of heart health. We exist to help people lead the long, healthy lives they deserve, by preventing the next million heart attacks and strokes.
Cardiovascular disease is responsible for 1 in 3 deaths. What’s crazy is that 80% of premature heart attacks and strokes are preventable, so the opportunity for improvement is astounding.
Our founders are purpose-driven and values aligned, and we will spend a good portion of our interview process trying to understand where your values lie. We strive everyday to build a culture where people aren’t afraid to ask the hard questions, challenge the unacceptable, and always think about how consumers will feel.
We’ve just raised a large seed round, and are in that fun phase of rapid experimentation, which means we’re looking for people who are comfortable with ambiguity, change, and uncertainty.
We’ve been remote-first since day one, and are accepting applications from people who are based in time zones between New York and Sydney (GMT +10 ← GMT -4).
Does Miga Health support remote work?
We are building an exceptional team and seek out the best talent across the world. We have been remote-first from day one and support time zones from New York to Sydney. We do have an office in San Francisco for those in the Bay Area and for regular off-sites.
What is Miga Health building?
We are building a heart health platform that will combine world-class consumer product with innovative and rigorous healthcare delivery. At the outset this will include at-home blood pressure monitoring, delivered through a native mobile experience, and coupled with telemedicine consultations, mail-order pharmacy, and lifestyle coaching.
Who is Miga Health’s customer?
We put the consumer at the center of everything we do, constantly asking ourselves the question — “how does this person feel?”
To that end, we’ve conducted dozens and dozens of interviews with people to learn about their lives living with cardiovascular disease. All these interviews have been recorded and transcribed, and we’ve synthesized them into insights (in Dovetail) that we can share with you as part of any interview process. We’ve also interviewed many primary care physicians and cardiologists.
How does Miga Health approach compensation?
We are big believers in providing excellent compensation to everyone on the team as we build the future of heart health.
- We offer salaries at the top of the benchmarks you’d find for senior roles at big name companies (from levels.fyi and other sources).
- We provide equity to all employees regardless of role or location. Importantly, because you’d be one of the first few teammates, the size of any equity grant will be significant
What benefits does Miga Health offer?
We are embarking on an ambitious journey and are committed to providing generous benefits, even at this early stage.
- We cover 100% of health, dental, and vision premiums, and 75% of any dependents.
- We provide a 401(k) plan and FSA.
- Work remotely and design your days how you like.
- Face to face offsite in San Francisco every 3-months, with flights and lodging paid for.
- Unlimited PTO, where you’re truly offline — no meetings, messages or work.
- A powerful Macbook Pro to do your best work.
How do I learn more or apply?
Email us directly (hello at migahealth dot com) to introduce yourself.
You can also submit an application using the form below.