Who we are:
Midi Health is the premier virtual care clinic for women in midlife navigating perimenopause, menopause, and other common midlife health challenges. We are venture-backed by some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley and on a mission to change the healthcare landscape for women.
We’re passionately focused on improving the symptoms of women’s midlife hormone change because the current system too often leaves women misdiagnosed and under treated. At Midi, we’re changing that.
We accept most major PPO insurance products, and we offer convenient access to clinical care through telehealth visits and 24/7 messaging.
Where we’re based:
We are a virtual company, so employees can live anywhere in the US.
In an ideal world, you would be in the SF Bay Area near your manager.
Domestic travel is estimated to 25-30% depending on customer needs and internal meetings.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager with 5-10 years of experience to develop and implement key marketing strategies and programs for Midi Health. Reporting into the VP of Marketing, this person will work at a strategic, creative and tactical level to help build our business with our B2B customers and partners. These customers will range from employers, benefits consultants, healthcare systems, professionals and healthcare plans. The work will run the gamut from B2B lead generation to B2C activation of patients and employees. You will work on developing and executing high impact programs and collaborate cross-functionally across sales, account management, product and brand.
- Program Development: Support Midi’s launches into customer accounts and segments. Build integrated marketing programs that showcase Midi’s value proposition. Collaborate closely with Sales to tailor initiatives to specific accounts and segments.
- Campaign Management: Campaign Development:
- B2C: Design and execute creative and impactful B2C marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including digital advertising, social media, email marketing, content marketing, and more.
- B2B: Lead end-to-end campaign planning and execution, including account-based marketing, lead generation, CRM setup, etc. utilizing your experience in developing compelling messaging and content as well as choosing the right digital executions that drive engagement and lead generation. You will build systems for driving SQL's and MQL's and drive aggressive growth and help us establish our CRM approach.
- Lead Nurturing: Develop and execute lead nurturing workflows that guide prospects through the customer journey, delivering relevant content and maintaining engagement until conversion.
- Conversion Optimization: Optimize landing pages, forms, and other touchpoints to maximize lead conversion rates. Implement A/B testing and other tactics to continually improve campaign performance
- Creative Direction: Oversee and/or develop impactful marketing collateral, presentations, and other assets. Manage internal and external creative teams to provide creative direction to ensure consistent brand messaging and visuals.
- Content Strategy: Develop thought leadership content, case studies, and success stories that demonstrate the impact of our offerings.
- Event Management: Plan and execute targeted events, webinars, and conferences to showcase our solution and position our company as an industry leader.
- Analytics and Insights: Utilize data-driven insights to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. Provide actionable recommendations for continuous improvement
- Market Research: Stay up-to-date with industry trends, market shifts, and competitive landscape. Use this knowledge to fine-tune marketing strategies and remain ahead of market developments.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5-10 years of experience in a marketing role with progressive advancement
- Proven track record of planning and executing successful B2C and B2B lead generation campaigns that drive engagement and conversion.
- Experience working at a benefits consultancy or employer marketing agency a plus
- In-depth knowledge of the employer, insurance or health system spaces including key players, trends, and challenges. Health plan marketing experience desired
- Proficiency in digital marketing platforms, including LinkedIn, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, email marketing tools, CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Agency experience a plus
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate innovative ideas for consumer engagement.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Strong creative and analytical mindset, balancing strategic thinking with a hands-on approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive compensation package
- Competitive health benefits
- Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
- Opportunity to make a significant impact within a fast-growing startup.
Who you are:
You’re a marketing athlete and a self-starter who thrives in startup ambiguity and is able to quickly flex between marketing programs and vehicles. You are scrappy and able to build creative on your own or with contractors, but you also know the fundamentals of marketing (how to write a creative brief, launch planning, brand storytelling, customer/consumer insights development). You take ownership of everything you do and make sure to get it done in the most impactful way for the business.
You have digital expertise in bought, owned, and earned media. You’ve worked with sales and account management and have successfully helped them achieve their goals.
You have experience marketing in employer and health plans. You are comfortable marketing to both B2B audiences and B2C audiences.