The Product Manager is responsible for defining and launching future Vivistim® System features and improvements for 2022, determining telehealth’s role in the future of Paired VNS™ therapy, and prioritizing future indications for MicroTransponder’s Paired VNS™ Platform. This role will work closely with R&D, Clinical, Sales and Commercial Marketing. The Vivistim System is a recently approved implantable neurostimulation system that helps stroke survivors with ongoing upper limb deficiency to improve function. As the first upstream marketing hire, this role has significant opportunity to grow as the company scales.
- Own end-to-end Healthcare professional and patient experiences for the Vivistim System
- Manage product development initiatives to ensure products are launched to meet customer needs and market demands
- Define product vision and roadmap with clarity on feasibility, time, and cost – first improvements will be introduced in early 2022
- Future Vivistim System iterations
- Digital and telehealth
- Future Paired VNS™ indications
- Serve as Voice-of-customer
- Lead commercialization of future products
- Develop Market Needs Assessment for product lifecycle
- Work closely with a cross functional team to:
- Refine features to ensure product market fit and growth through on-going testing and analytics
- Prioritize future Paired VNS™ indications
- Understand competitive environment and develop appropriate product positioning and selling strategies
- 4+ years Product Management in Medical Device or Digital Health
- Experience with Class III implantable medical devices in a clinical environment
- Experience defining product roadmaps and bringing new products to market
- Passionate about making a difference in patient care
- Highly analytical thinker, able to identify and communicate links between data and the business impact (findings, risks, recommendations)
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Well organized and able to balance numerous projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Able to develop relationships and drive consensus
- Ability to operate independently as well as work within a cross-functional, geographically distributed team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable connecting with customers and establishing relationships by phone
- Customer-oriented mindset; friendly
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possesses excellent communication, presentation, influence/selling skill
Preferred: Experience in implantable neuromodulation or stroke management
Education & Work Requirements
- Four (4) year university degree required.
- MBA, preferred
- Additional startup or small company experience preferred
- Neurostimulation or rehab experience is preferred.
This is a full-time role with competitive compensation that is commensurate with experience. Ability to travel domestically (30%) is required.
MicroTransponder, Inc. (www.microtransponder.com) is a privately held medical device development company with a strong neuroscience research focus. An experienced team of scientists and engineers has developed a neurostimulation technology platform to treat neurological conditions, including post-stroke motor rehabilitation and tinnitus.