- Provide leadership and help to scope, gauge, and deliver large NetSuite projects.
- Determine appropriate forecasting of Project Management and delivery scope to help ensure a successful client experience.
- Create and maintain project documents, including project plans, solution approaches, functional and technical requirements and specifications and can present them to clients
- Participate in business development activities that include pre-sales meetings, demos and calls with potential clients – Working in conjunction with Myers-Holum Account Executives and Delivery teams, as well as client stakeholders
- Participate in project planning and supporting tasks to manage expectations, maintain timeline and meet goals for project deliverable.
- Lead the creation of business proposals including the review and response to RFP’s. Create SOW’s once the scope of the project is determined
- Collaborate with internal team members and external clients to ensure best practice, product and capabilities are leveraged to provide beneficial client solutions
Qualifications and Skills
- 4-5+ years of direct NetSuite implementation, upgrade, and support experience.
- Experience facilitating design and configuration of NetSuite.
- Full, life-cycle implementation experience with proven presentation skills
- In depth understanding of NetSuite and the Pre-sales process
- Myers-Holum is a technology and management consulting firm founded in 1981 and based in New York, New York.
- HQ in Manhattan
- 80 consultants working across the US focused on Information Mgmt, Enterprise Data Warehousing, Google BigQuery and NetSuite ERP implementations
- Website: www.myersholum.com
- MHI offers competitive base salary + incentive pay as well as training and certification in a variety of products and professional skill sets
- In US: MHI offers a company health insurance policy that covers 100% of premiums for the individual
- Remote working opportunity when not traveling for client requirements with full access to the team through technology