We know you’re looking for more than just a job, you’re looking for a career. We are in the technology industry, but we don’t hire backgrounds. We hire top producers in sales. Don’t even apply unless you are an overachiever and can prove it. Jump start your career with one of the fastest growing technology start-ups in Northern Virginia. Bring your personality and drive to succeed, and we’ll provide all the training.
As a Lead Sr. Account Executive, you will be responsible for helping to drive revenue in the sales department by QAing calls, coaching and selling the software. If you aren’t satisfied with just a base salary and want to make money while helping to make the team you work with better – this job is for you!
Life at mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is a growing company backed by IAC, a multi-billion dollar enterprise. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved and make a difference in a growing, dynamic and high energy department. We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: http://facebook.com/mhelpdesk
- Are competitive and driven to succeed in everything you do, and you NEVER give up
- Take challenges head-on, and face rejection with a consistently positive attitude!
- Are outgoing, with a great personality and good people skills- you’re not afraid to pick up the phone
- Are interested in a growing company, interactive marketing space, and cutting-edge technology
- Must be sales-driven, money-motivated, and possess a strong work ethic – we have a highly incentive-driven environment.
- Want to contribute immediately to a team-oriented environment
- Have a strong and focused work ethic; are able to handle a fast paced setting with a positive attitude
- Take the initiative to go above and beyond
- Are a self-starter
- Are career oriented, and looking for growth
- Have a sharp, professional demeanor
- Are looking to lead in a sales environment
- Make as much commission as you can!
- Conduct quality assurance calls for teammates’ calls and other customer interactions to ensure correct positioning of melpDesk’s products and services.
- Sell corporate accounts of mHelpDesk software through client relationship building. Communicate with key decision makers; identify, understand and address business needs.
- Assist in training and coaching teammates.
- Act as the liaison between sales, marketing and product department, meeting with them regularly and helping to serve as the “voice of the customer”.
- Research our competitors in order to assist with product development and customer relations.
- 2-4 years of business-to-business sales experience – must not be afraid to pick up the phone and cold call.
- 1 (minimum) letter of recommendation from a coworker you have coached.
- Proof that you exceeded quota or goals beyond the normal expectations.
- Examples of how you have taken initiative to complete projects that have benefited the broader team and organization.
- Experience completing the entire sales process, preferably by phone.
- Given the nature of the small team, immediate and consistent attendance is necessary. This position could require additional work outside the typical 40 hour work week to complete daily and weekly goals.
- Be a master of multi-tasking and demonstrating sales-focused techniques to others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy sales center environment without being distracted (we play music played throughout the day).
- Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift, between the hours of 9:00am-9:00pm, depending on company needs.
- Hear and talk on a phone head/handset.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Provide proof you are at least 21 years of age.
- Be a motivator and a leader with a constant positive presence.