Looking for your next great adventure? mHelpDesk, an operating business of HomeAdvisor/IAC is a rapidly growing startup based in Fairfax, VA, and we are looking for you!
mHelpDesk is not your average software company. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas. We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: Facebook, mHelpDesk
As a Junior Salesforce Administrator, you are a key player and contributor to the direction of our quickly growing sales team and mHelpDesk overall. Working strategically with department heads, your job is one that impacts the day-to-day functionality of our company. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about maintaining and improving processes and cross collaborating with key stakeholders across our unique and exciting atmosphere.
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles and permission sets in Salesforce
- Customize fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Assist in data import/export/updates, system customization
- Provide day to day end user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Assist with training end users on the use of Salesforce.com
- Maintain data and system security and integrity in Salesforce
- Create training and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with cross-functional teams to provide solution recommendations
- Updates existing Salesforce configuration to provide solutions for reporting workflows and enhanced functionality.
- Partner with leaders to assess Salesforce as a potential solution for their business challenges
- Support and troubleshoot issues across our teams related to Salesforce and connected applications
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Salesforce Certified Administrator required
- 1-3 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Strong experience working with Microsoft Suite including excel
- Self-motivated and enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.