Looking for your next great adventure? mHelpDesk, an operating business of HomeAdvisor/IAC is a rapidly growing startup based in Fairfax, VA, and we are looking for you!
We know you’re looking for more than just a job, you’re looking for a career. Here’s your chance to launch that career and work for one of the best startups in the DC Metro area which is in rocket-ship mode. Get an inside glimpse of our fun and motivating environment by being a part of it. We build products that solve real problems and focus on the experience of the end user. We’re looking for someone who is action-oriented and has a passion for numbers, modeling, and identifying key strategic opportunities.
mHelpDesk is not your average software company. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas. We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: Facebook, mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is changing the way home service providers manage their business. We build products that solve real problems and focus on the experience of the end user. We are looking for an account support guru who thrives on providing support through many different channels of communication including: email, phone, ticketing, and our online forum. You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
- Work in a fast-paced call center environment answering calls to provide appropriate, prompt, and accurate information; this includes both inbound and outbound calls
- Ability to answer customer requests and/or inquiries concerning general support around mHelpDesk’s software, services and/or product while staying compliant with the Customer Success Policies and Procedures
- Resolve product issues by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determine the cause of the problem, select and explain the best solution to solve the problem, follow up to ensure resolution
- Act as a solutions consultant for our customers to accommodate their business needs which may include upselling members to new or better package offerings
- Handle initial contact on disputes, participate in team meetings, and provide support to fellow Customer Success Specialists
- Being in the office is important; ability to work an 8 hour shift Monday through Thursday between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM, and on Friday between 9:00 AM and 5:30 PM
- 2+ years experience in a customer service or call center setting
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn company products, techniques and processes quickly in training environment and have the ability to transfer learning to work environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to learn mHelpDesk products
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a high volume and fast paced environment and handle shifting priorities on a daily basis
- A commitment to personal high standards proven by the desire and ability to contribute to team and company goals
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and effective listening skills, and inspire confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone and chat
- Familiarity with home improvement projects or contractors helpful, but not required
- Support in a technical/computer environment preferred
In addition, you’ll need to be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced, high energy call center environment without being distracted
- Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift
- Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
- Have a work hard/play hard attitude
- Be AWESOME
- Have FUN
mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their customers and service tickets. We’ve grown our customer base to 6,000+ companies over three years by offering superlative support and a hassle-free sales experience from a smart and dedicated team of support specialists who also guide customer trials through the conversion process. mHelpDesk was rated 5 Stars in Capterra, and has been featured onCBS Money Watch,Tech Crunch,Washington Business Journal, andThe Boston Globe. Learn more at www.mHelpDesk.com.
You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.