Looking for the next stage of your career? Come join the rapidly growing team at mHelpDesk!
mHelpDesk is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. Our Product Marketing Manager will champion new product innovations and will be responsible for developing engaging marketing programs that will educate our users and help them gain more value from the mHelpDesk product. This role will work closely with Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams to ensure messaging to our audiences is aligned across the board. mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based field service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their businesses. mHelpDesk is an operating business of ANGI Homeservices/IAC and is based out of Fairfax, VA.
- Work closely with our Product, Customer Success, and Sales teams, effectively communicating the benefits of key product features and new product updates to our existing customers, prospective customers, and internal teams.
- Develop and evolve product positioning strategy, product messaging, and competitive positioning across our various target segments
- Collaborate and execute on engaging, solution-based marketing campaigns, across channels including: in-app messaging, email, website, social media, and more
- Create messaging and content with the purpose of educating customers and potential customers about existing and new mHelpDesk product benefits.
- Promote customer learning and onboarding through the development and distribution of product knowledge resources, training materials, messaging, and internal team resources
- Maintain deep understanding of mHelpDesk's features and value vis a vis competitor offerings
- Track and report on impact and effectiveness of product marketing initiatives with data
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, Product Marketing, or Product Management preferred
- Experience with SaaS based products or companies is not required, but a huge plus.
- Proven experience writing and producing content such as blogs, email marketing campaigns, and website content to drive traffic and engagement
- Strong sense of teamwork and the ability to work cross-functionally to move projects forward
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.