About the role
Mezmo’s Product team is growing, and we’re looking for a Principal Product Manager who will play a pivotal role as we redefine the observability market and shift from being a single product to multi-product company: log analysis and telemetry pipeline solutions. You will be directly responsible for leading one of the major product pillars, and help shape the culture of our product engineering organization. We are in the second inning of a massive market opportunity and you will have the opportunity to make an impact.
The Principal Product Manager will spearhead the effort to build a Mezmo platform that helps customers get value out of their telemetry data. You will be responsible for defining product strategy and vision, building a roadmap and executing on it to help Mezmo’s current and new customers drive value from petabytes of log data. You will be collaborating with fellow Product Managers, Product Designers, Engineers and counterparts in Go-to-Market to grow our portfolio of customers.
- Work with product leadership and go-to-market to build roadmap and establish KPIs for success of your product
- Partner with product design and engineering to ship quality products on time
- Partner with engineering to reduce product defects and balance technical debt with roadmap priorities
- Partner with go-to-market to build and iterate a process for product feedback and launches
- Experience leading a product in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Experience shipping technically complex B2B SaaS products
- Experience working on observability products
- Experience building and working with pipeline products
- Proficient with software development lifecycle and product operations
- 7+ years of product management experience
Compensation: This role has an annual starting salary range of $182,000 - $274,000 + equity + benefits. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to your individual skills, experience and location.
Mezmo is on a mission to empower people who build solutions that shape the world. We’re doing this by delivering a platform that enables enterprises to get more value from their observability data in real time, regardless of source, destination, use case, or scale. We’re not the only ones working on this problem but we have a few things the others don’t.
- We’re cloud-native and know how to make the most of modern technology like Kubernetes.
- We have scaled a solution from zero to petabyte scale in a short amount of time, while supporting thousands of active users across multiple environments.
- We are hungry for change and are surrounded by enterprises telling us they’re hungry, too.
- We have a kick-ass group of people who are thinking about the problem analytically and are excited to change the observability world for the better.
Mezmo has helped some of the world’s most innovative companies transform how they manage their systems and applications. Still, we know that we can help them get more value from their observability data by providing more flexibility and control over how they use it. This will enable teams to spend less time switching between data silos so they can focus on shipping better, more resilient, and secure products.
We have momentum on our side. Last year we saw triple digit revenue growth and added 800 new customers to our roster. Recent accolades include being named to YC’s Top Companies, CRN’s 10 Hottest DevOps Startups, and EMA’s Top 3 Observability Platforms.
What it’s like to work at Mezmo
At Mezmo, our culture is everything. We have an inclusive, collaborative, and fulfilling work environment so that our teammates can tackle some of technology’s biggest challenges. We hold the prestigious Great Place to Work badge and have won the Fortune Best Small and Medium Workplace award for the last two years in a row. Join us if you:
- Want to solve hard problems.
- Want to enable Mezmo’s customers, partners, and community to be highly productive and successful.
- Thrive in collaborative, cross-functional environments.
- Enjoy jumping in where needed to help the whole company succeed.
- Take your role, but not yourself, seriously. At Mezmo, we know that pride, humility, and kindness are not mutually exclusive.
- Receive competitive compensation.
- Receive competitive benefits, including:
- 100% healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- 100% dental coverage for you and your family.
- 100% vision coverage for you and your family.
- Flexible time off. Work-life balance is valued here and we encourage you to take the opportunity to recharge.
- One company-wide mental health day off per month in addition to all nationally recognized holidays.
- $600 annual remote work expense reimbursement in addition to hardware setup provided by the company.
This is a full-time remote opportunity. Mezmo is a remote-first company that was born in the San Francisco Bay Area and now has employees in 71 cities in North America and 8 countries worldwide. Learn more about our culture and how we stay connected on our website.