MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than twelve million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
With a growing company, comes a growing team full of innovative people. We’re looking for an experienced and creative Digital Product Designer (UX/UI) to join our team.
At MeUndies, you’ll create digital products and experiences that are not only amazing to look at, but also intuitive and useful. You have a variety of design skills in your toolbox and know when to pull out each one.
What you’ll do:
- Interview and test concepts with customers to inform our design decisions.
- Design and create user flows, prototypes, sketches and high-fidelity mockups.
- Collaborate with other product managers, engineers and fellow designers to determine product specifications and deliver a product with a high level of polish.
- Contribute to the evolution of our digital design system style to express the MeUndies brand with a holistic consideration for our product’s future.
- Create assets and specs across platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the organization on a regular basis.
- Utilize data from user testing and consumer insights to iterate, design, and improve our digital product.
- Strategize, brainstorm, and problem solve to design key features.
What you have:
- 2-4 years of experience as a Digital Product Designer (UX/UI).
- A diverse portfolio that demonstrates your ability to design across a variety of digital touch points.
- A thorough understanding of user-centered design, responsive design, mobile first design, and web accessibility.
- Experience working iteratively in an agile development process.
- Thorough understanding of layout, typography and visual hierarchy.
- Experience interviewing customers, conducting usability tests, and using findings to iterate on designs.
- Experience working collaboratively with engineers to bring designs to life.
- Experience using design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle, InVision, Abstract.
- A desire for and willingness to accept feedback throughout the design process.
- Strong multi-tasking skills; able to prioritize own work (and ask questions when it’s ambiguous).
- Self-starter mentality with excellent presentation and communication skills, especially in presenting design decisions to a non-technical audience.
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget of $1,000!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.