MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than fifteen million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
With a growing company, comes a growing team full of innovative people. We’re looking for an Senior Associate, Email Marketing to lead the development, management, execution, reporting and optimization of effective email campaigns. As an integral member of a performance-driven team, you will craft email marketing strategy, work with the creative team, as well as implement technical email execution. Included in this will be a focus on lead capture, customer segmentation, AB testing, and reporting on post-campaign analysis. Come join us.
What You’ll Do:
- Deploy and manage email campaigns including but not limited to managing email calendar, leading design and copy reviews, structuring AB tests, implementing the emails in our ESP, and reporting on email results
- Keep detailed documentation on email channel methodology, best practices, test results, data properties, triggered automations, etc.
- Develop regular reporting (daily, weekly) of email KPIs for analysis. Present findings and results to management and other stakeholders
- Stay abreast of email and retention best practices
- Lead and report on A/B testing, including tracking results to implement learnings for future campaigns
- Support email marketing strategies for customer lifecycle, onboarding, account management and retention programs, as well as any other area of our retention marketing efforts where you can make an impact
- Monitor email automations and list growth in order to identify any issues
- Work with acquisition/growth and consumer insights teams to develop full funnel strategies, monitor customer satisfaction and analyze churn
- Support lead capture, list health and ESP management best practices
- A solid background in creating email campaign calendars and campaign briefs, with a thorough understanding of direct-to-consumer marketing practices
- An understanding of email data properties, building audience segmentation, and exclusion filters
- The ability to drive email testing to enhance productivity, deliverability, and customer engagement
- An eye for details. You meticulously dot all your i’s and cross all your t’s. You know QAing is everything
- The ability to work both independently and while working and communicating cross-functionally. You are as comfortable developing a high-level strategy as you are loading an email
- A growth mindset - you have a never-ending curiosity that drives you to learn and innovate
- The analytical skills to derive insights and create reports
- The ability to work with tight deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks as necessary
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-4 years in email marketing campaign management & optimization
- Experience with executing in HTML email templates (replacing images, updating links, inserting alt text)
- Experience slicing images and GIFs from Photoshop files
- Experience with an ESP and/or CRM systems. Experience with Cordial a plus
- Familiarity with basics of UTM tagging and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Project Management systems (like Asana) a plus
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.