About us: MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than sixteen million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
With a growing company, comes a growing team full of innovative people. We’re looking for someone passionate about growth marketing with a willingness to geek out when it comes to full-funnel marketing, Direct Response (DR) auction mechanics, and the drive to continue to innovate acquisition strategy. A successful candidate will be a data-driven acquisition marketing expert, who can not only hit the ground running with high-growth strategies, but is also willing to roll up their sleeves to support elevating the current team’s underlying capabilities while bringing their expertise to the table.
What You’ll Do
- Drive revenue via acquisition marketing channels ecosystem across paid search/shopping, audio, display, and DR marketing channels to drive new customers & revenue, while improving customer acquisition cost over time.
- Own, report, optimize, & execute on existing Paid Search/Google Suite (search, shopping, display, Youtube) program to drive efficient business KPI goals.
- Be responsible for partnering with teammates and spearheading SEO strategy.
- Coach a team of growth marketing associates, lead weekly team meetings, follow up on delegated tasks to ensure flawless execution of go-to-market strategies.
- Partner with the Director of Growth Marketing to build monthly/annual traffic, sales, spend and customer forecasts. Report acquisition channels performance against forecast daily/weekly/monthly, propose and implement budget changes to meet business goals (CPA, acquisitions, revenue, traffic, spend, etc.)
- Build & pull channel reporting, draw insights from deep analysis exercises, and suggest best next steps to be placed in retros decks to senior management.
- Manage high level relationships with various marketing agencies and partners. Push for innovation while stretching our limits to continue hitting KPI goals.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Retention, Consumer Insights, Finance, and Merchandising) to analyze and assess efficacy of initiatives and how they are supporting larger organizational goals
- Constantly stay informed with best in class acquisition practices, including campaign structures, bidding tactics, marketing tech, newest marketing channels, and best-in- class creative approaches to test & learn from cutting edge marketing tactics.
What You Have
- 6-7+ years of successful, diverse and progressive acquisition marketing experience (e-Commerce experience is strongly preferred)
- 3+ years of hands-on paid search, paid shopping & display ads management (required)
- Audio marketing (podcast, radio, streaming, etc.) experience is (required)
- SEO experience is (required)
- Other marketing channel experience in Paid Social & TV is (a plus)
- Experience managing and training a team (required)
- Strong Excel and data modeling skills for forecasting (required)
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, pivot strategy and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- A proven ability to build & present reporting and decks to senior management
- Analytical thinking skills with a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking and CPA & ROI metrics
- Experience in conceptualizing and implementing marketing plans & developing complex A/B testing strategies
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.