MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than twelve million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
With a growing company, comes a growing team full of innovative people. We’re looking for a Social Media Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit to push the limits of community engagement. This person will develop and lead the execution of MeUndies social media strategy. This position is responsible for developing strategies to maximize social reach, engagement, and grass-roots efforts.
What You’ll Do
- Develop an annual on/offline community engagement plan and strategy to support the development and execution of on-going, monthly, quarterly and annual initiatives to elevate the brand and expand brand awareness
- Collaborate on events to drive online engagement
- Establish clear social media goals across all organic marketing platforms and regularly analyze and track against KPIs. This person would also leverage insights to identify opportunities to improve
- Manage the social media team in the creation and execution of all key social media messaging on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and additional social media platforms, ensuring brand voice is consistent with our brand identity on daily posts, and the team stays current on trend
- Collaborate closely with the Creative Department to develop relevant and engaging experiential, and digital content
- Set KPIs related to response service level agreements while maintaining a MeUndies level of customer service
What You Have
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Direct management experience
- Exceptional collaboration skills - you enjoy working in a team setting
- The ability to multi-task, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to maintain strong cross-functional partnerships and foster a team environment
- Experience in community management with a strong understanding of how to build content, follower growth, and engagement
- A strong understanding of how to bring campaigns to life, storytelling, and creating an engaged community
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.