MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than twelve million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
With a growing company, comes a growing team full of innovative people. As a Senior NetSuite Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for (1) analyzing, developing and documenting Company requirements and translating those requirements into IT solutions to solve business issues and/or needs (2) providing assistance to ERP Team in the development of use cases to support requirements and (3) acting as the interface between the end user and the ERP team for all phases ensuring that project requirements and deliverables meet the Company’s expectations. This position is a senior-level developer for the Company and would be considered the in-house NetSuite expert.
What you’ll do:
- Define best practices to translate business needs into functional and technical requirements
- Translate requirements into software design, development, and implementation
- Be the subject matter expert on functionality and code-level detail related to NetSuite and its integrations
- Organize and conduct NetSuite end-user training with ERP team
- Communicate regularly with ERP team to understand business information systems needs and issues. Analyze issues and work within the engineering team to develop and recommend solutions to problems
- Research and analyze application behaviors and improving performance and stability
- Determine if solutions to business requirements exist within current systems and applications
- Participate in design and development meetings with ERP team to provide perspective on the requirements of the end user and help to move projects to completion
- Coordinate effective implementation of systems and associated processes across the organization including ensuring clear and complete documentation of procedures, processes, and training
- Document models, specifications, diagrams, and flows.
- Effectively communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally or through written documentation to management, peers, staff, and other team members to ensure issues and solutions are understood cross-functionally
What you have:
- 3+ years’ NetSuite ERP development experience (SuiteBuilder, SuiteScript, Workflows, SuiteTalk-Web services, Restlet and workflow tools)
- Extensive experience configuring NetSuite ERP modules (Demand Planning, Financial, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Order to Cash Cycle, etc.)
- Experience with various software platforms and integrators such as Celigo, Accumula, Lightspeed Retail POS, Snapfulfil WMS, Solidus E-Commerce and TaxJar helpful
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments and priorities to conclusion
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field
- NetSuite Administrator Certification, NetSuite Certified Developer or equivalent business analysis and software development experience
- Solid understanding of the accounting cycle and financial processes
- 3 years experience managing and/or playing a key role in engineering projects
- Familiarity with distribution / retail and e-commerce operations across multiple sales channels and warehouses
- Degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or other related field
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget of $1,000!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.