Metropolis is an AI and computer vision start-up building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility.
This is your opportunity to join early and build something remarkable at the intersection of technology, mobility, and real estate. We are reimagining the parking experience today but developing an ecosystem to support all forms of mobility tomorrow; and if you have a passion for transforming the urban landscape to more intelligently facilitate EV charging, last mile transport, autonomous vehicles, and even electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL), please consider joining us.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with diverse backgrounds, including a successful LA-based tech founder, a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay, and senior professionals from major global financial services firms and the world's leading mobility companies; our first-class engineering talent joins us from Facebook, Palantir, Bird, Factual, Honey, Canoo, and others.
We approach life with wonder and curiosity. We’re inventors, skeptics and, at times, have been called crazy. We challenge one another with passion, from principle and with respect. But above all, we are relentless in our drive to build a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture.
Revenue Operations Manager
Our expanding company is seeking to hire a Revenue Operations Manager to join our talented team. The Revenue Operations Manager role is a combination of strategic planning, sales operations, revenue analysis, and budgeting as we figure out how to scale launching dozens of locations to hundreds within the same time period by the end of this year. In this role you will be the go-to for all things reporting via Salesforce, our master CRM where we track revenue forecasting, full sales cycle, onboarding/launch funnel, hardware inventory, maintenance requests, and all characteristics related to each unique Metropolis location.
The ideal candidate gets excited about the opportunity to analyze the current state and make recommendations on how to enhance reporting and make processes more efficient as we scale. They are action-oriented, approach tasks with an analytical and strategic mindset, have the enthusiasm to tackle any challenge and a track record of results.
- Own Salesforce reporting and data integrity
- Build processes to ensure smooth handoffs and flow of information between the sales, launch, operations, finance and data teams
- Make suggestions to leadership on how to improve Salesforce as the business scales
- Create reports and dashboards to set cross-functional teams up for success
- Setup daily/weekly auditing procedures to ensure strong data integrity
- Build and manage budgets
- Innovate Everything
- B.A/B.S or equivalent required; degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or other quantitative disciplines preferred
- 4-7 years of relevant experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Must be a self-starter who thrives on ambiguity and the opportunity to bring structure where needed
- Proficiency in Salesforce required: intermediate to advanced reporting/dashboard creation as well as bulk uploads are must-haves, building process automation and workflow rules a plus
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees
- Ability to work independently
- Experience managing budgets a plus
- Salesforce certifications a plus
- Passion for transportation, mobility and/or logistics is a plus
- Attractive compensation and generous benefits package (100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits