Customer Support Representativeat Metropolis (View all jobs)
Metropolis is an AI and computer vision start-up building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility.
This is your opportunity to join early and build something remarkable at the intersection of technology, mobility, and real estate. We are reimagining the parking experience today but developing an ecosystem to support all forms of mobility tomorrow; and if you have a passion for transforming the urban landscape to more intelligently facilitate EV charging, last mile transport, autonomous vehicles, and even electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL), please consider joining us.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with diverse backgrounds, including a successful LA-based tech founder, a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay, and senior professionals from major global financial services firms and the world’s leading mobility companies; our first-class engineering talent joins us from Google, Palantir, Rubicon Project, Honey, Canoo, and others.
Customer Support Representative, Fort Worth
Metropolis seeks a Customer Support Representative, responsible for resolving customer issues. We're looking for excellent problem solvers who move quickly and proactively, and are obsessed with the delighting customers. This role is ideal for someone looking help more than just customers, you will also help build out process, procedure, and the support team its self.
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable in fast-paced environments
- Ability to self manage, think on your feet, solution-oriented
- Enjoy working with and helping others
- Typically looking for more growth opportunities and stable careers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Attractive salary and commission compensation
- A generous benefits package (100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits