We are a start-up that is building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility. The Company will provide B2C and B2B solutions in partnership with leading companies in the mobility sector and on-demand consumer services.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with complementary backgrounds, including a successful tech company founder, a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay, a senior back-end engineer from Google, senior operations leaders from Uber, Getaround, and Square, and senior professionals from global asset management firms.
We are seeking an experienced, process-oriented, high energy Manager to help lead our Valet team in Glendale. The Valet Manager's responsibilities include recruiting and training valet staff, building optimal work schedules, and supervising the valet staff to ensure a high quality service is provided at all times.
To be successful as a Valet Manager you must have be confident, proactive, creative, and have great time management and people management skills. A great Valet Manager is not only a team player but also creates a great working environment for all members of the team!
Roles & Responsibilities
Provide management of valet parking attendants, setting work schedules recruiting and training staff, monitoring personnel performance, and collaborating with other areas of the team to ensure a successful parking operation.
- Supervise valet parking attendants
- Recruit and train new parking attendants
- Utilize performance data in order to identify changes necessary to drive continued improvement in the service provided
- Communicate effectively to upper management
- Greet and welcome guest to the establishment and offer professional valet services where applicable
- Communicate effectively and proactively with all staff
- Resolve complex problems for customers quickly that will help drive repeat business
- Be a subject matter expert on all processes at our mobility sites, including but not limited to exceptional customer support, valet services, and payment processing
- Work to not only identify potential areas for growth, but also take lead in implementing such initiatives
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must have a valid CA driver's license
- Experience managing valet attendants in a high flow environment
- Exceptional time management skills
- Comfortable with data analysis and making decisions from researched data
- Passionate about providing a high level of customer service; you go above and beyond to delight the customer
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks at once
- Derive enjoyment from learning and innovating. You enjoy testing different customer service strategies and tracking results
- Excellent organizational skills, integrity and follow-through on tasks
- Must maintain a professional appearance
- Proficiency with point-of-sale technology a plus
- Ability to work in a standing position for hours at a time
- Accountability and personal integrity are essential
- No conviction in the past 7 years of a felony or any offense involving violence, dishonesty, automobile theft, automobile vandalism, reckless driving or driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Experience driving vehicles with both manual and automatic transmission
- Cannot have an at fault vehicle accident of any type in the last three years, and no more than two moving violations in the last three years
- Must possess stellar driving skills