Metropolis is an AI and computer vision start-up building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility.
This is your opportunity to join early and build something remarkable at the intersection of technology, mobility, and real estate. We are reimagining the parking experience today but developing an ecosystem to support all forms of mobility tomorrow; and if you have a passion for transforming the urban landscape to more intelligently facilitate EV charging, last mile transport, autonomous vehicles, and even electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL), please consider joining us.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with diverse backgrounds, including a successful LA-based tech founder, a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay, and senior professionals from major global financial services firms and the world’s leading mobility companies; our first-class engineering talent joins us from Google, Palantir, Rubicon Project, Honey, Canoo, and others.
Account Executive, San Francisco
The Account Executive role is a great opportunity to demonstrate your sales skills in order to expand the number of enterprises that work with Metropolis. Who are we looking for? Someone who is natural at selling and communicating new technology in a simple way. You will grow revenue by selling Metropolis products and through local network expansion. You will also be crucial in establishing deliberate sales processes. Given we’re in the early stages of development, there’s incredible growth potential within the company for those that perform at a high level.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Sell potential partners on the value of Metropolis
- Build and prioritize a list of leads in the local market
- Share on-the-ground learnings with the Operations team
- Develop efficient sales processes
- Demonstrate creative sales tactics to engage with potential partners
- Act as an ambassador of Metropolis’ mission, brand, and product
- Proactively maintain communications channels with potential partners through email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- 1-2 years of experience working in a high-growth, tech-focused startup environment
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks at once. Since we’re at the beginning stages of development, there will be no shortage of critical tasks to complete. You thrive in this environment
- Derive enjoyment from learning and innovating. You enjoy testing different success strategies and tracking results
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Must be a self-starter who thrives on ambiguity and the opportunity to bring structure where needed
- Strong interpersonal skills. Success in this role depends on developing trusting relationships with the team, external stakeholders, and partners
- Natural communicator and presenter. An excellent listener, capable of synthesizing disparate inputs into a clean, coherent, and compelling narrative
- Passion for transportation, mobility and/or logistics is a plus!
- Attractive salary and commission compensation
- A generous benefits package (100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits