Metropolis is an AI and computer vision start-up building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility.
This is your opportunity to join early and build something remarkable at the intersection of technology, mobility, and real estate. We are reimagining the parking experience today but developing an ecosystem to support all forms of mobility tomorrow; and if you have a passion for transforming the urban landscape to more intelligently facilitate EV charging, last mile transport, autonomous vehicles, and even electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL), please consider joining us.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with diverse backgrounds, including a successful LA-based tech founder, senior professionals from BlackRock, Uber and Getaround, and a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay.
Director of Customer Operations
The Director of Customer Operations is responsible for providing our customers remarkable support. From individual visitors to large enterprises, the Director of Customer Operations owns every touchpoint we use to support our customers: email, phone, in-app support, and more. They will build tech systems that integrate seamlessly with our native applications and create processes to optimize for the best customer experience balanced with operational efficiency and efficacy. They are human centric individuals who understand that at the other end of the line or email is someone dealing with an issue, and who develop their teams to be collaborative, responsible, proactive and responsive with our customers and each other.
- Create a human centric culture of team members who are proud of where they work and how they help people everyday
- Design customer support systems to allow customers to get the answers they need as quickly and painlessly as possible
- Contribute to product development based on robust data-centric analysis of customer tickets and feedback
- Work collaboratively and cross functionally with the product, markets, launch, and central ops teams to resolve customer issues, identify systemic challenges, and design innovative solutions using technology
- Track and improve SLAs related to responsiveness as well as efficacy of support operations
- Own the company’s customer NPS
- B.A/B.S or equivalent required; MBA preferred
- 7+ years of business experience - operations, consulting, banking, entrepreneurship and/or mobility
- At least 3 years of team management experience
- Experience designing and implementing features in a CRM; Freshdesk preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Must be a self-starter who thrives on ambiguity and the opportunity to bring structure where needed
- Advanced analytical foundation and business judgment. Fluent in leveraging data to drive decision making and comfortable rolling up your sleeves to uncover business insights
- Strong interpersonal skills. Success in this role depends on developing trusting relationships with the team, external stakeholders, and partners
- Natural communicator and presenter. An excellent listener, capable of synthesizing disparate inputs into a clean, coherent, and compelling narrative
- Passion for mobility, cities, or real estate is a plus!
- Attractive compensation and generous benefits package (100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits