Metropolis is an AI and computer vision start-up building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility.
This is your opportunity to join early and build something remarkable at the intersection of technology, mobility, and real estate. We are reimagining the parking experience today but developing an ecosystem to support all forms of mobility tomorrow; and if you have a passion for transforming the urban landscape to more intelligently facilitate EV charging, last mile transport, autonomous vehicles, and even electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL), please consider joining us. In fact, please come help us hire amazingly talented and wonderful people so that we can realize this vision together.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with diverse backgrounds, including a successful LA-based tech founder, a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay, and senior professionals from major global financial services firms and the world's leading mobility companies; our first-class engineering talent joins us from Facebook, Palantir, Bird, Factual, Honey, Canoo, and others.
We approach life with wonder and curiosity. We’re inventors, skeptics and, at times, have been called crazy. We challenge one another with passion, from principle and with respect. But above all, we are relentless in our drive to build a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture.
We are seeking a proactive and collaborative self-starter to establish an in-house technical recruiting effort. The Technical Recruiter will identify, recruit, screen, and present strong candidates for technology positions and product roles, including machine learning, data science, analytics and software engineering, amongst others.
You likely have:
- Established network of technical talent in Southern California
- 8-10 years of success as a full-cycle technical recruiter (a combination of recruiting agency and in-house experience preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to understand the company’s technology “stack” to match technical talent against job requirements
- Experience with scaling fast-growing technical teams
- High emotional intelligence and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to generate enthusiasm and confidence from others
- An aptitude for identifying, attracting, and developing talent and building strong teams
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential materials
What you will do:
- Source and screen top-tier candidates for open technical positions across the technology and product teams
- Assist hiring managers with full-scope recruitment including sourcing, resume screening, scheduling interviews, soliciting feedback, managing candidates and coordinating offers
- Manage candidate flow through our applicant tracking system
- Develop and create job descriptions, interview plans, and coordinate offer letters
- Serve as the primary point of contact for engaged candidates
- Create an incredible candidate experience through all stages of the recruitment process
- Work closely with technology and product hiring managers and other internal stakeholders to secure the talent needed
- Regularly communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders & other ad hoc projects from time to time and based on business needs
- Manage expectations with hiring managers on availability and speed to close
- Complete all outreach to sourced candidates
- Keep contact pipeline of talented candidates for future openings
- Understand core values of the company and individual departments to make informed hiring decisions
- Complete all first round and second round in-person interviews
- Be the direct point of contact for hiring managers regarding status updates
- Pull ad hoc reports regarding open roles and candidates
- Elevate the interview experience
- Attractive compensation and generous benefits package (100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits