Metropolis is an AI and computer vision start-up building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility.
This is your opportunity to join early and build something remarkable at the intersection of technology, mobility, and real estate. We are reimagining the parking experience today but developing an ecosystem to support all forms of mobility tomorrow; and if you have a passion for transforming the urban landscape to more intelligently facilitate EV charging, last mile transport, autonomous vehicles, and even electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL), please consider joining us.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with diverse backgrounds, including a successful LA-based tech founder, a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay, and senior professionals from major global financial services firms and the world's leading mobility companies; our first-class engineering talent joins us from Facebook, Palantir, Bird, Factual, Honey, Canoo, and others.
We approach life with wonder and curiosity. We’re inventors, skeptics and, at times, have been called crazy. We challenge one another with passion, from principle and with respect. But above all, we are relentless in our drive to build a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture.
Metropolis is seeing a Senior Product Manager to lead the development of our consumer facing products. This is a role with broad responsibilities spanning the digital and physical realms. The ideal candidate will have the skills to build a remarkable digital product that offers our customers a seamless, frictionless and checkout free parking experience. In addition, this role will be responsible for the on-location product experience, and will have full autonomy to decide how the product will function within the constraints of a physical space. You should be data driven and yet have the ability to make qualitative decisions to drive customer lifetime value.
While our products today are limited to parking, we have an extensive roadmap that includes innovative mobility solutions, smart city solutions and partnerships with some of the biggest companies in the tech and real estate space. You will have a big say in building and executing that roadmap. Join us and help us combine the power of AI and our deep industry expertise to disrupt a $50B market.
- Imagine and define product features that will delight our users and deliver business results
- Lead agile product development using data, feedback from the field, interviews with users and experts, competitive analysis, and qualitative and quantitative research
- Design clear requirements, basic wireframes, and success metrics to align and drive our team’s work efforts
- Conduct QA and post-release follow-ups to ensure successful product rollouts
- Identify, track, and solve for issues, bugs, and obstacles impacting our success
- Own product roadmaps, communicate and manage deadlines, and contribute to the vision of the larger product ecosystem
- Understand and decompose complex problems into manageable components
- Build strong relationships with engineers, operations, customers, and executives to lead development efforts, gather feedback, drive adoption, and measure our success
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role
- You have owned multiple significant product features or applications
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies, distributed computing, and database design
- Strong user empathy and a knack for brilliant user-centric design
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to thrive in open-ended environments
- Positive, open, and team-oriented approach to work
- High attention to detail
- Ability to identify, assess, and prioritize trade-offs
- Comfortable using data to shape decision making processes
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Attractive compensation and generous benefits package (100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits