Method is a global design and engineering consultancy founded in 1999. We believe that innovation should be meaningful, beautiful and human. We craft practical, powerful digital experiences that improve lives and transform businesses. Our teams [based in New York, Charlotte, Atlanta, London, Bengaluru, and remote] work with a wide range of organizations in many industries, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Automotive, Industrial/Manufacturing, and Professional Services.
Method is part of GlobalLogic, a digital product engineering company. GlobalLogic integrates experience design and complex engineering to help our clients imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company.
Engagement Managers at Method apply consultative selling approaches to help customers identify the problems and opportunities worth addressing, and build with them the right approaches that specifically address the unique challenges of each individual client. Successful Engagement Managers possess a unique blend of problem-solving skills, business acumen, big-picture vision, and drive to deliver results. Additionally, you must be comfortable working through ambiguity to help bring order and vision to client challenges.
The success of this role depends on your ability to build relationships and translate client problems into Method and Hitachi and/or GlobalLogic problem-solving approaches. You are competing with in-house teams, vendors with specific products, and offshoring resources. Sometimes you will be working with prospects who have a very explicit request; others may just have vague ideas and need the experts at Method and our parent companies (Hitachi and GlobalLogic) to understand their vision and shape the solution to achieve it.
In partnership with Hitachi and GlobalLogic, you will need to position Method as a partner to solving complex issues to bring our team in on early conversations. You thrive in the pitch, and operate as an ambassador for Method services.
You will manage strategic client accounts and lead business development efforts - including shaping proposals and driving account plans - to grow those accounts through digital strategy and product development service offerings.
- Be accustomed to achieving and surpassing a quota, with a proven history of goal achievement
- 5+ years experience in selling bespoke digital solutions & services (management consulting, digital agency, advisory, or professional services)
- Provide/serve as a digital services SME, demonstrated experience translating requirements into project briefs and sales strategies, with an emphasis on software development services. You understand the worlds of strategic experience design, product management/roadmapping and have an appreciation of technical platforms / architectures.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Communication and expectation management are the linchpins of successful product development, and it starts in the sales process.
- Ability to develop sales pitches and accompanying materials (pitch decks)
- Be seasoned and self-disciplined to work both independently and collaboratively to achieve sales goals
- Strong qualification skills and refined ability to differentiate between motivated and non-motivated buyers
- Willingness to travel as necessary to pursue business develop opportunities
- Willingness to work as part of a global team
- Candidates must within commuting distance of Santa Clara, CA
We look for individuals who are smart, kind and brave. Curious people with a natural ability to think on their feet, learn fast, and develop points-of-view for a constantly changing world find Method an exciting place to work. Our employees are excited to collaborate with dispersed and diverse teams that bring together the best in thinking and making. We champion the ability to listen, and believe that critique and dissonance lead to better outcomes. We believe everyone has the capacity to lead and look for proactive individuals who can take and give direction, lead by example, enjoy the making as much as they do the thinking, especially at senior and leadership levels.
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Continuing education opportunities
- Flexible PTO and work-from-home policies
- 401K matching
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits, starting on day 1
- Company lunches, company outings, along with a lot of snacks
- Health and wellness programs
- Other location specific perks (just ask!)
If Method sounds like the place for you, please submit an application. Also, let us know if you have a presence online with a portfolio, GitHub, Dribbble or other platform.
* For information on how we process your personal data please see Privacy.
* If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.globallogic.com/privacy/ccpa-recruitment-privacy-notice/)"