Method is a global design and engineering consultancy founded in 1999. We believe that innovation should be meaningful, beautiful and human. We craft practical, powerful digital experiences that improve lives and transform businesses. Our teams [based in New York, Charlotte, Atlanta, London, and remote] work with a wide range of organizations in many industries, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Automotive, Aviation, and Professional Services.
Your role is to serve as the primary lead of one or several Method client relationships with clients, delivering on client programs and seeking new and continuing account growth. You are a relationship manager, someone who understands how to build and cultivate long-term client relationships built on trust, a mutual understanding of business. You understand the opportunities for digital to significantly drive business value and are skilled at counseling clients in best-in-class approaches and methods. You will drive definition, scoping and management of projects end-to-end. You understand the worlds of strategic experience design, product management/roadmapping and have a growing understanding/appreciation of technical platforms / architectures.
- Oversees one or more client initiatives and is ultimately responsible for the quality of service and satisfaction of our clients. Responsible for developing and maintaining strong client relationships within their client engagements & projects.
- Effectively manages clients & Method teams through research, product strategy, design and development efforts to deliver on project objectives.
- Demonstrates an understanding for their client’s business(es) and establishes trusted relationships with key decision-makers in client organization. Serves as the main Method point/hub for information regarding client businesses and key relationships.
- Support Program Management/Delivery Management in authoring and managing project schedules, resourcing and budgets. Manages scope development and authors statements of work, change orders.
- Proficient in sales process (writing proposals/SOWs, elevator speech, key participant in capabilities overview, ability to pull in right people to help with lead generation process, deal structure capabilities including project allocation plan build-out skills)
- Monitor financial and operational aspects of projects, including scope and change requests, actual cost versus budget, and resource utilization. Partners with Method operational leadership to ensure project book-keeping is kept up-to-date.
- A positive, collaborative, caring member of the Method team. An example for effective and positive collaboration with other disciplines, understanding and respecting other roles on a given project, including team members located in different offices around the world.
- 5+ years experience managing clients/projects within a digital product-centric agency or an experience design or product management function within a mid-to-large sized business.
- You are a ‘global citizen’ who is comfortable (and excited) working with partners locally and around the world. You have at least 2+ years working with development partners in global/off-shore locations.
- 2+ year team management experience
- Effective time management skills to balance project schedule with fast-paced deadlines
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to successfully articulate design concepts and intent to your team and your client
- Handles conflict with maturity and calm; facilitates tough discussions with diplomacy and empathy; rallies troops as needed; inspires passion and great work
We look for individuals who are smart, kind and brave. Curious people with a natural ability to think on their feet, learn fast, and develop points-of-view for a constantly changing world find Method an exciting place to work. Our employees are excited to collaborate with dispersed and diverse teams that bring together the best in thinking and making. We champion the ability to listen, and believe that critique and dissonance lead to better outcomes. We believe everyone has the capacity to lead and look for proactive individuals who can take and give direction, lead by example, enjoy the making as much as they do the thinking, especially at senior and leadership levels.
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Continuing education opportunities
- Flexible PTO and work-from-home policies
- 401K matching
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits, starting on day 1
- Friday company lunches, company outings, along with a lot of snacks
- Health and wellness programs
- Other location specific perks (just ask!)
If Method sounds like the place for you, please submit an application. Also, let us know if you have a presence online with a portfolio, GitHub, Dribbble or other platform.
* For information on how we process your personal data please see Privacy.
* If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.globallogic.com/privacy/ccpa-recruitment-privacy-notice/)"
Colorado Applicants (Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act Disclosure): The starting salary range for this role to be performed in Colorado is estimated to be between $120,000 to $140,000 annually. This salary range is specific to Colorado residents only, and provided as a general estimate. The amount offered may be higher or lower. Method takes many factors into making an offer, including candidate qualifications, work experience, operational needs, travel and onsite requirements, internal peer equity, prevailing wage, responsibilities, and other market and business considerations.
New York City Applicants (New York City Local Law 32; Pay Transparency Law): The starting salary range for this role to be performed in New York City is from $120,000 to $140,000. This salary range is specific to New York City residents only, and provided as a general, good faith estimate. The amount offered may be higher or lower. Method takes many factors into making an offer, including candidate qualifications, work experience, operational needs, travel and onsite requirements, internal peer equity, prevailing wage, responsibilities, and other market and business considerations.