Method is a global design and engineering consultancy founded in 1999. We believe that innovation should be meaningful, beautiful and human. We craft practical, powerful digital experiences that improve lives and transform businesses. Our teams [based in New York, Charlotte, Atlanta, London, and remote] work with a wide range of organizations in many industries, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Automotive, Aviation, and Professional Services.
Product Managers on the Product team support cross-functional teams in driving innovative digital solutions that meet user needs and drive business value for our clients. You possess a unique blend of problem-solving skills, business acumen, big-picture vision, and drive to deliver results. Additionally, you are comfortable working in ambiguity and help to bring order and vision to the project.
In this Associate Director, Product Management role, you will showcase the ability to foster creativity, drive innovation, and manage customer engagement. You will help guide clients to successful business outcomes by leveraging a variety of research, analytics, product best practices, and industry-specific insights to transform their end-to-end digital strategy.
The Product Manager role comprises two primary functions:
- Client Consultant - Primary point of contact and trusted advisor to client stakeholders. Must be able to collaborate with clients to help shape daily and weekly priorities, and ensure that all work is driving towards team-aligned outcomes.
- Product Manager - Help influence the client’s digital strategy by collaborating with a talented team of designers, developers, QA, and other product strategists. Must be able to break down complex problems to identify project needs, communicate those needs to the larger team, and ensure that the team’s work aligns with the client’s short and long-term goals.
- Provide best practices and industry standards regarding the product lifecycle and product development processes and methodologies
- Consult with clients to understand and convey strategic business objectives ● Manage work streams or projects from start to finish in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Influence stakeholders and help guide conversations to desired outcomes
- Evaluate end-users’ needs through interviews and research
- Translate business and user needs into user flows, feature maps, user stories, etc. ● Design, coordinate, and facilitate workshops including design thinking, empathy building, and ideation
- Partner with designers and developers to create testable concepts to validate hypotheses and solve for high-impact opportunities or optimize existing experiences
- Collaborate with developers to determine feasibility of requirements and prioritize recommendations to facilitate decision-making
- 5+ years of relevant consulting, digital agency, or industry experience in user experience, digital strategy, or product management
- Understands and has knowledge in UX/UI best practices and product lifecycle
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams of designers and engineers
- Strong understanding of Agile principles, client relationship management, and software development methodologies
- Ability to quickly grasp complex business problems and explore solutions; synthesize data into insights and make recommendations; and build strategic and execution based roadmaps
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation and workshop facilitation, as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen, technical aptitude, and executive voice
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and negotiate
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new projects
- Based in the UK and able to easily get to London for regular in-person client and team meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to leading an effective Agile team as well as working independently as needed
- Working knowledge of user experience journey maps and how to those journeys into compelling products
- Experience leading and facilitating user interviews and usability testing
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience creating and refining user stories for software development
- Understanding emerging business trends and how to outperform specific industry’s competition Why Method?
We look for individuals who are smart, kind and brave. Curious people with a natural ability to think on their feet, learn fast, and develop points-of-view for a constantly changing world find Method an exciting place to work. Our employees are excited to collaborate with dispersed and diverse teams that bring together the best in thinking and making. We champion the ability to listen, and believe that critique and dissonance lead to better outcomes. We believe everyone has the capacity to lead and look for proactive individuals who can take and give direction, lead by example, enjoy the making as much as they do the thinking, especially at senior and leadership levels.
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Continuing education opportunities
- Flexible PTO and work-from-home policies
- Health and dental benefits
- Company lunches, company outings, along with a lot of snacks
- Health and wellness programs
- Other location specific perks (just ask!)
If Method sounds like the place for you, please submit an application. Also, let us know if you have a presence online with a portfolio, GitHub, Dribbble or other platform.
* For information on how we process your personal data please see Privacy.
* If you are a UK resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the UK Recruitment Privacy Notice.